do want this

Hoblick

Very nice color. I think they call it Burnt Orange. Very nice!! It is used on several of the newer Chevys. The color has a few layers, its called a Tri-Coat. Expensive paint process. Be careful with it, and enjoy!!!

I took a look at their website and they are brand new. They have some projects in the works, and i shot them an email seeing if they are planning anything for a 600RR. I don't really know where it would go, but one can hope!

Why would you want to invest $$$ to make a street 600RR go faster when for far less you could probably trade up to a 1000RR?

Insurance?

I understand why for a V4 since there are no 1000 V4's ... yet

Why would you want to invest $$$ to make a street 600RR go faster when for far less you could probably trade up to a 1000RR?

Insurance?

I understand why for a V4 since there are no 1000 V4's ... yet

That's like asking, why turbo a Honda Civic instead of buying a Corvette? Cuz it's a Civic dude! Duh!

That's like asking, why turbo a Honda Civic instead of buying a Corvette? Cuz it's a Civic dude! Duh!

No not really. Guys that turbo Civics usually do not set their sights on a Corvette right off. Generally they simply want to smoke every other civic or car in its class.

Not a good comparison. There are far more similarities between a liter bike and its smaller brother than between a Corvette and Honda Civic.

Definitely! Get the biggest you can buy and then go from there if needed.

Turning a Civic into a ricer w/a turbo is always gay.

No not really. Guys that turbo Civics usually do not set their sights on a Corvette right off. Generally they simply want to smoke every other civic or car in its class.

Not a good comparison. There are far more similarities between a liter bike and its smaller brother than between a Corvette and Honda Civic.

That shouldn't even have to be discussed as I described above.