lots o stuff Fs

Hoblick

Mustang fender cover (offical ford product) $10

Ford racing fender cover, magnetic $10

big ass sports car book, tons of pics and info, could take pages out to use as posters.. its almost 3 feet tall $5

Samsung L730 digital camera.. 7.2mp, takes video in DIVX format, great quality. comes with two camera bags (small ones one is a samsonite, other is a kenneth cole) has the CD rom and booklet with it, includes 4gb card, battery, and computer cable. $70

8 gallon Cambell housefield air compressor. need new end put on the plug in. the small ground nub broke off. this is a great little compressor, never had any problems with it. $40

assorted tools in a small box, wrenches and what not, sockets, also a stanley tool kit in a case, some stuff missing, 80% of its there, sockets etc. all for $25

Netgear wireless router WGR614 V6 i think it has the most up to date firmware on it $25

some older software and games i have laying around.. dont know whats what.. its a stack of stuff. $5

craftsman table saw have a new blade to go on it, blade on it was replaced last year. $35

xbox 360 headsets.. one OEM one madcatz $10 for both

sandisk 4gb mp3 player.. its a sansa i believe has lcd in color.. you can expand the memory with a micro sd card $20

1gb micro sd card $5

all add more when i come across stuff

What all is involved in fixing the air compressor and how much would it be to do so? If Todd does not take it I'm interested if the repair bill is reasonable. I just need one to fill tires.

im pretty sure todd is gonna pick it up, but all it needs is a new plug put on the cord.

the third prong.. which would be the bottom out of the 3 for regular outlet, it was broke off. you can put a new end on for probably $3