My girlfriend is weird, it's official...

V4junkie

Don't worry, this is bike related...

So I'm always bike shopping or researching different bikes. The gf rarely has much to say, doesn't like cruisers, thinks Yamahas and Hondas look alike, and thinks carbon fiber is lame. So as I'm doing my window shopping I'm looking at dual sports and send her this:

24335_0_1_2_v-strom%201000_Image%20credits%20-%20Suzuki.jpg

And she says "Ooooh I like that one."

/facepalm

Now everytime she says I look good I'm going to think, this is the girl that thought a Vstrom was pretty.

atleast she gives you some opinion my wife just completley tunes me out when i start talking about bikes or pretty much anything with a motor but i guess i do the same thing when she starts talking about her coworkers

True, I rarely get much of a response. Let's say I'm talking to her on the phone and try to get off before she's ready to stop talking, ooh then she asks me the bike questions! Yep . . . women are evil.

OK is this why my female friends ask me if I'm a lesbian? I talk about and bikes all the time. And cars. And trucks.

I didn't get the memo that I was supposed to tune him out when he started talking about motorized apparatuseseses.

Edit: I do like the Boulevard M109, but I worry about the weight. But I'll pass on the V Strom :lol:

lol. Are you getting a vstorm now?

Considering all options. Realized I don't want to beg, borrow, and pay ridiculous premiums on my dream bike. Could be a year or two before I can REALLY afford it. Kinda considering a hold over for now . . . could change in a week though. :cool:

OK is this why my female friends ask me if I'm a lesbian? I talk about and bikes all the time. And cars. And trucks.

I didn't get the memo that I was supposed to tune him out when he started talking about motorized apparatuseseses.

Edit: I do like the Boulevard M109, but I worry about the weight. But I'll pass on the V Strom :lol:

You arent a lesbian (send video proof ) lol!!! but you, like my GF are about 20 percent of the womenhood who actually want to know how things work and give thoughfull and sometimes insightfull verbage on vehicular travel apparati. You are rare and your words are cherished! lol Yay to the mechwoman.

I have no sympathy for you... my wife thinks Bill Murray is sexy. :(

:lol:

I feel so much better now' date=' she told me the other day that Bill Murray is gross. She goes completely gaga over this guy though...

[img']http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/IshidaUryuuIsMine/Smallville/Aqua17.jpg

Maybe there's hope for me yet :rolleyes:

My proof is that I have 4 children. No matter how you cut it, I would have HAD to come in contact with Mr. OneEye Johnson for that to happen.

4? Only 4?! That's half of Octomom! And hers were store bought! Slacker. You're one of those lesbians who has sex with men only just to cover it up. I know yourr type, missy! :cool: