Zombieland - October 2nd

Disclaimer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could watch it on saturday night, october 3rd (I should be back from beaverun not too late that day, i hope)? i dont think the theatre at valley view allows concealed carry, so if that was a deal breaker, we can watch somewhere else... though the crap part is, i dont think a lot of theatres allow concealed carry.

we could watch it on saturday night, october 3rd (I should be back from beaverun not too late that day, i hope)? i dont think the theatre at valley view allows concealed carry, so if that was a deal breaker, we can watch somewhere else... though the crap part is, i dont think a lot of theatres allow concealed carry.

Really? Are we talking a "Drive-In"? Given you are "outside" and not in an enclosed building etc. can they still prohibit it?

Just curious...:rulez:

Really? Are we talking a "Drive-In"? Given you are "outside" and not in an enclosed building etc. can they still prohibit it?

Just curious...:rulez:

Yes, they absolutely can. Any private company can prohibit CCW on their property... while exclusive parking lot infractions are civil not criminal that's not a test case I'm willing to be.

I'm in. So what day,place and time? I'm up for a westside viewing. Not a big fan of the Valleyview theater.

I'd be interested too depending on the theater. Not to be a cock but I'm not a fan of large groups of people, now, especially CPZs... no need to plan around me though :)