Zombieland - October 2nd

Disclaimer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because when normal people get together and watch zombie flicks, inevitably the normal people blame the zombie apocalypse on the Jews (because everything is their fault) and it turns into a big anti-semitic rally.

Likwid don't need that.

It's my payot, beard and large hat that draws the unwanted attention of others.

I'm like Matisyahu yo

Drive in is for people that actually don't care so much for the movie, but would rather have something going on in the background whilst they boink each other.

I'm not saying I'm going, but if I did, once again - Cobblestone in Sheffield, or Crocker Park in Westlake.

They're not classified as zombie puppies until they come back after the first punt. Which is why I love them - I get twice as many attempts at field goaling them.

Reminds me, I totally saw a football shaped pug the other day, but there were witnesses so I wasn't able to use the "it's coming right for me"-line. It would've been a bold faced lie.

For all those taking me seriously.... don't. I don't kick puppies IRL, only in my dreams.

Give me a call right before you do it. I'll scream "It's the Terminator" and run like hell, hopefully causing a shit storm full of panic.

Just don't do it Delonte West style. You might get laughed at.

no it will end up like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPZmdErUun0

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks59OF0QZ2Q

How's about a C-bus get-together at Easton? If y'all is interested, we can have a pre or postgame at my place, I live about 2 minutes away.

Most of us weren't born yesterday! It's going to take a bit more courting than "Hi, I live two minutes away....":D