Best way to color match a tank

fungames43232

I ordered a new set of fairings but they came in the wrong color. I guess Magma Red and pictures mean something different in China. Anyways I have all pieces but the tank. I called a few vinyl companies but they said they can not cost effectively color match the color. Any ideas? The fairings look pretty cool though.

I run a body shop, and can get you hooked up. Hit me up if your interested in getting your ride together! We have a computerized paint matching system. I will be happy to get you hooked up. Could even paint the entire bike for a really good price. So, I would definitely hit me up!!

I run a body shop, and can get you hooked up. Hit me up if your interested in getting your ride together! We have a computerized paint matching system. I will be happy to get you hooked up. Could even paint the entire bike for a really good price. So, I would definitely hit me up!!

Im an idiot and just saw the title of your thread. Just take any piece of the new fairings to this guy or any accredited body shop and they can pretty much match any color you could possibly want, red or black. Good luck, that new fairing set does look bad ass. Post pics up when its finished!

I tried to PM you but can't seem to do it. Says I can only post every 120 mins. Go figure a PM is a post LOL.

Ok so here is my initial review. The attempt to clone OEM fairings I give a C-. Do they totally suck....no. Are they good...no. The outer shell seems ok. The paint is shiny with only a few blemishes on the outside. The outside pre-drilled holes were almost perfect with the exception of the shoulder type screw holes which I just drilled larger. The inside of the fairings suck. The bracket mounts are either misplaced or non-existent. The brackets for the tail light were even welded in backwards (angled 180 out). The mount for the brackets on the upper fairings and the bracket for the back seat release were not even there. That said I found ways around each. The bottom fairing does not match up at all, but who is laying on their back looking under the bike. All in all I think they would make good track/street plastics but show plastics by any means. Here are some pics. Not sure when I will get my tank painted.