Bengals vs Steelers

APCh8r

It would still be embarrassing to be a Bengals fan. The Steelers just blew it.

I dont think so scooter.

The bengals looked good today.

They looked good last week....and the week before....they looked good too...just lost on a last second play.

The bengals could easily be 3-0 right now.

Palmer was throwing spot on today and the line was giveing him time to find his man.

I wouldn't call that "Blowing It" for the steelers....They just got beat today.

It was a good game.

<My hatred of who dey has hit a peak today. So I would like to know if any of the resident Bengal "fans" have any Bengals gear that is older than 3 years old? When I lived in cinci all the assholes I knew were complete bandwagon ass hats and it drove me nuts as I think I knew more about the Bungles than they did.

Also, my favorite thing to ask was if any Bengal fan could tell me the actual origin of Who Dey...so can anyone here tell me? I will not accept the answer that it was picked up on the mean streets of OTR even though it seems plausible due to the lack of real English

I dont think so scooter.

The bengals looked good today.

They looked good last week....and the week before....they looked good too...just lost on a last second play.

The bengals could easily be 3-0 right now.

Palmer was throwing spot on today and the line was giveing him time to find his man.

I wouldn't call that "Blowing It" for the steelers....They just got beat today.

It was a good game.

if......if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle also

Also, my favorite thing to ask was if any Bengal fan could tell me the actual origin of Who Dey...so can anyone here tell me? I will not accept the answer that it was picked up on the mean streets of OTR even though it seems plausible due to the lack of real English

Who Dey Homie....From the Ickey woods, Boomer Era Of the Great Bengals.

The same bengals that were a top notch team.....But this was long long ago in a galaxy far away.

I am proud to be a Bengals fan....Thick and Thin.....Shitty or not.

Beats Routing for a Bandwagon Team.

If you like the steelers soo much...your free to move to their shitty town. (this is not directed at anyone personally...but in general)

Beats Routing for a Bandwagon Team.

If you like the steelers soo much...your free to move to their shitty town. (this is not directed at anyone personally...but in general)

Been a Steelers fan ever since meeting the Steel Curtain team in the locker room in '79. Got to meet Mean Joe Green, Lynn Swann, Franco, Lambert Hamm, etc...... No band wagon here, Scooter.