chicagoans need free healthcare, now!

dmagicglock

I saw the video while I was waiting in line at the BMV this morning.

I'm still waiting for Jesse Jackson and/or Al Sharpton to call for more money for "midnight basketball" to stem the tide of gang activity in Chicago.

Dont worry, they'll get it all fixed before the obamalympics come to town :rolleyes:

I wonder how pissed Obama is going to be when chicago doesn't get the bid for the olympics.

Has anyone noticed his Auntie is still here? Prolly just waiting on amnesty and free healthcare.

The people in these videos are animals and all deserved to be tied down and hit with a wooden plank the same way they took this kids life. But we must provide for the underprivileged because they won't provide for themselves.

I wonder how pissed Obama is going to be when chicago doesn't get the bid for the olympics.

Has anyone noticed his Auntie is still here? Prolly just waiting on amnesty and free healthcare.

The people in these videos are animals and all deserved to be tied down and hit with a wooden plank the same way they took this kids life. But we must provide for the underprivileged because they won't provide for themselves.

They wont get what they deserve. Believe that. Honestly, I'm surprised it made it on the Communist News Network this morning. Must have been a slow day....

On a lighter note, Chicago is anxiously awaiting the Obamalympics:

http://bit.ly/r5ppG

Yeah, good thing there isn't any deaths from crime and gangs in Columbus. I wonder if the Chinese will report our removal of undesirable elements from Chicago the same way we reported their removal of undesirable elements from Bejing.

Columbus is a shit hole. I'd live in Chicago AND NYC before I lived in Columbus... and I hate Chicago and NYC. :(:eek::p:D

I hate all cities.:p

With two prisons, police trainning facilities and the BCI all in town you'd think a small town like London would be basically crime free! Yeah, right.:rolleyes: