• Sunday, Oct 11th
    • Sunday, Oct 18th
    • Saturday, Oct 24th
    • Sunday, Oct 25th

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest White Castle to Hilliard is on Wilson Rd at Broad St. It's probably about 20 minutes away from Hoblick's house. Plus, however many guys in a garage after eating White Castle = Death.

Rome-Hillard rd white castle? Yeah, that was part of the joke beer+WC=:eek:

Are you north or south of I-70 and Rome-Hillard ?:confused: If North how about meeting at the North West BMW off of I-270 and Cematary on Park Mill run? I imagine most people know where it is. Should be open by 1:00. We can check out eye candy. :D

Rome-Hillard rd white castle? Yeah, that was part of the joke beer+WC=:eek:

Are you north or south of I-70 and Rome-Hillard ?:confused: If North how about meeting at the North West BMW off of I-270 and Cematary on Park Mill run? I imagine most people know where it is. Should be open by 1:00. We can check out eye candy. :D

that can work too.

Originally Posted by Hoblick viewpost.gif

could do BW3's as well, or order pizza and eat at the garage.

Pizza sounds good.

Depending on what time this take place I could bring the PIZZA,I have a poker game at about 430

that would be cool rick. thinking about 2 pm?

if you cant make it though.. i have coupons for Large pizzas at dominos for $3.99... up to 10 pizzas

alright ben i think we should just go ahead and close the poll.

and just make the date this sunday the 18th.

ill edit my first post to include the date and time and what not

Hoblick's Garage Day

Sunday October 18th

2 p.m.

meet at HNW at 1:30 then follow me up to my place.work on bikes, detail bikes, just bullshit whatever...

Thanks to Rick, we will have Pizza and what not form his shop. feel free to bring any drinks you would like. and if you would like a donation for rick for being so generous. i know ill pitch in a few bucks for sure!

i will have a 24 pack of Mt. Dew and some coronas (had some left over like 10 or so) and if its stil good i have a fridge keg of coors light.

if you feel the need to bring any other tools go for it.

also i have wifi in the garage so if you wanna bring a laptop or whatever you will have internet access.

i have a ton of tools, cable tv, a mini fridge, and some seating, you may want to bring a chair but its not necessary.

enough room to fit quite a few bikes in there as well.

Edited by Hoblick

alright ben i think we should just go ahead and close the poll.

and just make the date this sunday the 18th.

ill edit my first post to include the date and time and what not

Hoblick's Garage Day

Sunday October 18th

2 p.m.

meet at HNW at 1:30 then follow me up to my place.work on bikes, detail bikes, just bullshit whatever...

Thanks to Rick, we will have Pizza and what not form his shop. feel free to bring any drinks you would like. and if you would like a donation for rick for being so generous. i know ill pitch in a few bucks for sure!

i will have a 24 pack of Mt. Dew and some coronas (had some left over like 10 or so) and if its stil good i have a fridge keg of coors light.

if you feel the need to bring any other tools go for it.

also i have wifi in the garage so if you wanna bring a laptop or whatever you will have internet access.

i have a ton of tools, cable tv, a mini fridge, and some seating, you may want to bring a chair but its not necessary.

enough room to fit quite a few bikes in there as well.

Who ever pitches in know that it will be given to brian so he can get the new wheel chair that he needs. So hoblick set up a coffee can or something to put it all in. I need the money but Brian needs it more.

I wont make for the garage day, but would like to donate something for a wheelchair. Can you PM me and address to send a donation?

<<Who ever pitches in know that it will be given to brian so he can get the new wheel chair that he needs. So hoblick set up a coffee can or something to put it all in. I need the money but Brian needs it more.>>

Well, I'm out. Little sister has decided for her Birthday to have everyone join here for a hike Sunday at a state park around 1:00 with dinner afterwards. With luck at least it might be nice enough I can ride my motorcycle to the park. :)

Who ever pitches in know that it will be given to brian so he can get the new wheel chair that he needs. So hoblick set up a coffee can or something to put it all in. I need the money but Brian needs it more.

thats awesome rick.. ill have something set out for donations