Thoughts...

If you walk the talk, the talk walks

Conversely, if you talk the walk, the walk talks

I know, that makes my head hurt too...

Serious sex is serious exercise

Unfortunately, most sex isn't serious

I'm not pregnant

Spooning with an Italian girl will give you first degree burns

I like paper boats, can we get together and make a day of it?

I like paper airplanes better, but they... well, they fly away.

They who love everyone, haven't enough love to give to each.

Al Gore can't see that the numbers are wrong on his own powerpoint/excel spreadsheet.

You haven't lived if you haven't ridden in the cold. It makes you feel alive.

How many sheep could a sheepfu.... oh, nm...

I'm sure lots of people qualify for "vewy vewy short"

You don't love sex in the cold unless you've tried it on the slopes wearing skis...

Women announce relationships, not guys.

There are indeed some things that money just can't buy.

Often they are free for the asking, you just don't know it.

Sweet cheeks, candy ass, butt chewing...

You'all need to concentrate on the flip side.

yes, DJ Wings is forever historical web legend.

I got your freak, oh wait... did I say that out loud?

As usual, it's all Ben's fault. As it should be.

and eww...

eww again...

and ... huh?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I KNOW I was censored. I got rep for posts that no longer "exist" apparently:

reputation_pos.gif N/A 09-29-2009 07:39 PM LMAO @ lol, wut? ~ [name redacted]

reputation_pos.gif N/A 09-29-2009 07:26 PM oohh man, yous in troubles!! :lol: -[name redacted]

N/A posts... where'd they go?

People (and by people I mean - whatever Mod deemed those inappropriate) seem a little too uptight... why's it a big deal that I was joking around with Wheez and bustin' him and Ninjachk's chops? It was all in good fun, I wasn't wishing ill will upon them or anything.

This is how I KNOW I was censored. I got rep for posts that no longer "exist" apparently:

reputation_pos.gif N/A 09-29-2009 07:39 PM LMAO @ lol, wut? ~ [name redacted]

reputation_pos.gif N/A 09-29-2009 07:26 PM oohh man, yous in troubles!! :lol: -[name redacted]

N/A posts... where'd they go?

People (and by people I mean - whatever Mod deemed those inappropriate) seem a little too uptight... why's it a big deal that I was joking around with Wheez and bustin' him and Ninjachk's chops? It was all in good fun, I wasn't wishing ill will upon them or anything.

what's the world coming to???

I mean, in all honesty though, the banter back and forth between other members (including myself) has gotten WAY worse than the 'outing' of a relationship - which wasn't hard to find if you've read some threads and know what to search for.

Yet, the mods let us go back and forth busting on each other, because for the most part, "internetz are cereal bisniss" and IRL we're all cool. It's all talk. But, as soon as talk goes down about Ninjachk (who happens to be a mod), posts get removed.

I can't speak for Ben, BornSinner, Kawi, or the other mods - but from what I've observed, for the most part, when they're getting busted on, they leave the posts up even though they have the power to take them down. I do the same thing on the forum I admin... the members bust my chops (rightfully and wrongfully so at times), but I've never removed a post. You let people speak and the community as a whole can judge whether the post if BS or not.

My posts in this thread may've been a little over the top - jokingly (like the one about spreading around like MJ). But, I'm pretty sure I've made way more offensive jokes in other threads, antagonizing other members, that remain on the board (probably ones busting on MJ there too ;):D). But, why did the post that where I outed Wheez + Ninjachk get removed? I said nothing but those two names in that post and "that is all".

I just kind of want an explanation of the double-standard as it applies to Ninjachk? I've met Dani and Lance both and have no problem with either of them - they're nice people, but I don't think it's right to selectively censor people based on your personal sensitivity. So, please enlighten me as to why/who/how these determinations are made.

I'm going to copy and paste this post on my local machine just in case it gets removed. :rolleyes:

I mean, in all honesty though, the banter back and forth between other members (including myself) has gotten WAY worse than the 'outing' of a relationship - which wasn't hard to find if you've read some threads and know what to search for.

Yet, the mods let us go back and forth busting on each other, because for the most part, "internetz are cereal bisniss" and IRL we're all cool. It's all talk. But, as soon as talk goes down about Ninjachk (who happens to be a mod), posts get removed.

I can't speak for Ben, BornSinner, Kawi, or the other mods - but for the most part, when they're getting busted on, they leave the posts up even though they have the power to take them down. I do the same thing on the forum I admin... the members bust my chops (rightfully and wrongfully so at times), but I've never removed a post. You let people speak and the community as a whole can judge whether the post if BS or not.

My posts in this thread may've been a little over the top - jokingly (like the one about spreading around like MJ). But, I'm pretty sure I've made way more offensive jokes in other threads, antagonizing other members, that remain on the board (probably ones busting on MJ there too ;):D). But, why did the post that I where I outed Wheez + Ninjachk get removed? I said nothing but those two names in that post and "that is all".

I just kind of want an explanation of the double-standard as it applies to Ninjachk? I've met Dani and Lance both and have no problem with either of them - they're nice people, but I don't think it's right to selectively censor people based on your personal sensitivity. So, please enlighten me as to why/who/how these determination are made.

I'm going to copy and paste this post on my local machine just in case it gets removed. :rolleyes:

I'm really sorry to hear about your test results man, hep c is no joke, let me know if you need anything.

jrmmiii- I will not be talked about and have RUMORS started about me.. I will not put up with it. Esp, when I have legal issues to deal with, this is the last thing that needs to be posted on the internet.

And if that's your stance, I respect that. But you can't have that apply JUST to you. You can deny it and move on, versus removing it. Like I said, it wasn't hard to figure out as there are other places on the board I figured it out from. And, you can't stop public observation... if you two are out together... then you're out together. No one said it was a date, but you have to accept that if people observe you doing things out in public, their observations can be reported and then assumptions made/implied based on those observations.

But, if that's your stance fine... then all the rumors about Mj should be removed (like her being a Russian contortionist), because you don't know if the Kremlin is prowling the internets and what legal troubles Mj has had in the past either. She deserves the same treatment.

If you weren't a mod, how do you think this situation would've been handled?

And if that's your stance, I respect that. But you can't have that apply JUST to you. You can deny it and move on, versus removing it. Like I said, it wasn't hard to figure out as there are other places on the board I figured it out from. And, you can't stop public observation... if you two are out together... then you're out together. No one said it was a date, but you have to accept that if people observe you doing things out in public, their observations can be reported and then assumptions made/implied based on those observations.

But, if that's your stance fine... then all the rumors about Mj should be removed (like her being a Russian contortionist), because you don't know if the Kremlin is prowling the internets and what legal troubles Mj has had in the past either. She deserves the same treatment.

If you weren't a mod, how do you think this situation would've been handled?

I would, if she came to me or any one else asking for shit to be removed.

If not, then she must not care.. but, i do

if i wasn't a mod, i'd email someone and have it taken care of.. i.e.. deleted ;)

Fair enough.

So if I take offense to anything anyone says pertaining to me, regardless of how petty or significant (either ends of the spectrum) the post is to my lifestyle, I can flag it for removal and you'll guarantee it'll be removed? Basically, I have the right to encroach on others free speech if any of that speech involves me?

Granted, I'm well aware that this is a 'private' forum by definition (i.e. Ben owns it) so he can censor whoever he wants and has bestowed that power upon the mods as well, but what would be stopping me from basically doing the exact same thing I did here via my forum, or on a cell phone, or on Facebook? The majority of my social networks overlap, so if it was out of your control there, what would you do? And don't you think people would eventually make the same assumptions or uncover the same information themselves no matter if you removed it from ORDN or not?