Wheezle's shit talkin

Wheezle

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't matter.. people need to stop talking shit about others and worry about their selves. my life is noone's business.. and i'm gonna keep it like that.

/end of discussion

But if we don't talk about others than this will just be Twitter :(

No, it does matter, because you're a mod.

And no one was talking shit - not seriously - until you started removing posts and I asked for an explanation. Why are you on a social gathering site for bikers if you're not going to socialize?

Your life isn't anyones business, true... but yet you post up about whether you'll make the M&Gs, finding a roommate, etc. So, you make it peoples business. I still can't understand with all the information people can easily find about you, your lifestyle choices, and activities you're involved with, that having a relationship with another board member would be unmentionable - especially since I figured it out from other information freely available on the board.

I believe it was NBC news that did an expose about this stuff. Someone accepted a random person on their facebook account and then the news team actually followed him around all day.....to and from classes, lunch, bathroom breaks, etc all by what he posted on facebook. Then they interviewed him and he didn't care about putting his personal business out there. I for one am an open book usually. I don't care what people write about me b/c I normally am in a very good place in my life and honestly it shouldn't care what people think. I know who my "friends" are on this website and who my acquaintences are. There is a difference. Sometimes when putting stuff out there on this site to our "friends" a bunch of bystanders get the information as well. We just have to be careful to sensor the important stuff. i have surely learned the hard way! :)

It sounds like there may be an interesting story in there somewhere :confused::confused:

it's in the user agreement for the forum. basically you can get sued for harassment and other bullshit for things you say to people. Casper is legally required to provide any personal info on you if subpoenaed including your name and IP address.

It sounds like there may be an interesting story in there somewhere :confused::confused:

Not against me, I've just seen court docs with forum posts used to prove intent and establish character.

ever since the "patriot" act

All public information has always been usable in court.

it's in the user agreement for the forum. basically you can get sued for harassment and other bullshit for things you say to people. Casper is legally required to provide any personal info on you if subpoenaed including your name and IP address.

Your statement is true in a sense... it has nothing to do with Casper though. ANYTHING that is subpoenaed must be legally provided, it's just how willing the information owner is willing to fight it.

I am not reading all of this shit, someone please write a set of cliff notes.

From the couple posts I read Wheezle led people to believe he actually got some. Then some speculations happened. Then someone got real defensive and started deleting shit. Is that right?

I am not reading all of this shit, someone please write a set of cliff notes.

From the couple posts I read Wheezle led people to believe he actually got some. Then some speculations happened. Then someone got real defensive and started deleting shit. Is that right?

Bingo