Wheezle's shit talkin

Wheezle

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of utter curiosity, i have a russian friend that is going to translate this stuff for me. Cause im too lazy to do it myself.

не беспокойте youll быть печально dissapointed, не рядом как awsome как наше usuall остроумное подшучивание. в следующий раз делают это непосредственно Вы ленивая задница :D

не беспокойте youll быть печально dissapointed, не рядом как awsome как наше usuall остроумное подшучивание. в следующий раз делают это непосредственно Вы ленивая задница :D

Future language of our country!

wow reading this thread was like watching a bi-polar person with ADD snort coke and try to explain nuclear physics.

made no sense was all over the place broke into russian for no reason and made me want to stab someone for wasting my time....yet still interesting.

wow reading this thread was like watching a bi-polar person with ADD snort coke and try to explain nuclear physics.

made no sense was all over the place broke into russian for no reason and made me want to stab someone for wasting my time....yet still interesting.

была причина, Вы только пропустили это:cool:

I am not reading all of this shit, someone please write a set of cliff notes.

From the couple posts I read Wheezle led people to believe he actually got some. Then some speculations happened. Then someone got real defensive and started deleting shit. Is that right?

Wow! Very accurate notes there, Cliff!

What jappened to Wheezle? I figured he didn't want to tell anyone he's nailing something but wanted to but knew better cause it would ruin the slight chance of tagging something from this board...even if it was a friends girlfriend it would screw up the dynamics of getting lucky.

What jappened to Wheezle? I figured he didn't want to tell anyone he's nailing something but wanted to but knew better cause it would ruin the slight chance of tagging something from this board...even if it was a friends girlfriend it would screw up the dynamics of getting lucky.

I like how you said "nailing something" instead of nailing someone. :lol:

Fuckedupletters allpackedtogether looklikerussiantoo.

I almost dont want to admit this but, i copied and pasted this to put it in a translator. Horrible. Then i noticed the first word. I was in such a hurry translating the other stuff that ididnteven noticethatit wasntrussian atall.

I almost dont want to admit this but, i copied and pasted this to put it in a translator. Horrible. Then i noticed the first word. I was in such a hurry translating the other stuff that ididnteven noticethatit wasntrussian atall.

:lol: that's funny.

Wait....So wheezle and Ninjachk are dating??? WTF...When did I miss this?

Hmm. Well does this make the first OR lesbian couple?

I mean since both of them have vaginas. :D

This thread is full of EPIC win!

It's like I'm at the office listening to my coworkers bitch at one another.

Wait a tick, I am at the office listening to my coworkers bitch at one another.

It's fucking surround sound!!! AHHH

This thread is full of EPIC win!

It's like I'm at the office listening to my coworkers bitch at one another.

Wait a tick, I am at the office listening to my coworkers bitch at one another.

It's fucking surround sound!!! AHHH

Agreed!! I think this is my favorite thread of all time!! I just keep thinking.....

1) Why would someone create a thread to brag about banging someone?

2) Even worse someone from here

3) You just blew your shot at ever banging any other chick on here

4) Good detective work on OR

5) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA she got pissed and deleted shit

I hope this thread lives forever :D