Wheezle's shit talkin

Wheezle

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ain't gonna give it up, I'm gonna make it up. Though you're being AWFUL defensive... which is suspicious.

But hell... just look at your sig:

Im very defensive of friends. That was posted by Pratt , I thought it was funny so I made it my sig. Sorry to destroy your suspicions

Lance it comes down to this....if you want to date someone from this site you're going to have to be willing to make it public at some point. There are too many events that we all go to together and if you truly have feelings for that person it's going to show. It only took everyone 2 weeks to see who I was dating and I thought I was being very standoffish with him. You also have to take into account that people break up and when they do there are always mutual friends. Break ups on a site like this can bring much more drama than this thread buddy especially if you really cared for that person. You just have to be careful is all I'm saying. Don't you think you were throwing your business out there earlier? There's no reason for hurt feelings man. If you want this to stop just stop posting in this thread and forget it. :) I know walking away is much easier said than done but not everything needs to be explained.

Would you want that spread around MJ??

trust me, I've heard my fair share of rumors about me that aren't true... honestly I dont care. Anyone that I know/care about knows what is and isn't true, and the ones I dont care about - I dont' care about... that's all there is to it. If you think something is wrong, set it straight and move on.