People on this forum

Likwid

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird,But I hardly know anyone on here and could give a shit.Most of the threads are agruments anyway.Its kinda like living in the USA with obama as pres!!!!

One more thing ALMOST everyone talks about how you or I should ride Or are quick to judge on what ppl wear when they ride,Get over it?!?!?!I use the site when I miss my soaps ....Its like I never missed a thing!!!

Now, just picture a guy that looks like Hitler with a sombrero and some maracas.

If that's what works for you. I prefer brunettes with blue eyes. Different strokes, I guess...:D

Weird,But I hardly know anyone on here and could give a shit.Most of the threads are agruments anyway.Its kinda like living in the USA with obama as pres!!!!

One more thing ALMOST everyone talks about how you or I should ride Or are quick to judge on what ppl wear when they ride,Get over it?!?!?!I use the site when I miss my soaps ....Its like I never missed a thing!!!

:nono:

You should probably just leave then if that's how you fell. At this point you're just wasting my time.

fucktard comment always free to beat it like mike did

btw- why is jbot your hero? do you know him?

i feel a lurking drama llama, ready to pounce.

i'll try to watch for when it strikes, but they're usually like ninjas. i don't think there is a word for "llama" in ninjanese, though.

i feel a lurking drama llama, ready to pounce.

i'll try to watch for when it strikes, but they're usually like ninjas. i don't think there is a word for "llama" in ninjanese, though.

I think your right! I've had contact with ninjas before and the kept yelling "FBI" :popcorn: