Isn't it interesting...

CBRzach

Yes but a bigger caliber pistol does the job as well if not better than a shot gun Matt.

Practicality wise I'd rather have my handgun going through my house than my shotgun, but if you put me in the bathroom and had to defend the room I'll take 5 rounds of buck over ANY handgun load... amirite? SW500 doesn't have as much power as buckshot because it over-penetrates....right?

Practicality wise I'd rather have my handgun going through my house than my shotgun, but if you put me in the bathroom and had to defend the room I'll take 5 rounds of buck over ANY handgun load... amirite? SW500 doesn't have as much power as buckshot because it over-penetrates....right?

Thats why you get these. 12584i_ts.JPG?cell=200,200&cvt=jpeghttp://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/magsafe-personal-defense-32-acp-x-load-36-gr-8-rds.aspx?a=55751

In controlled tests with .357 law enforcement loads, the 10 mm used by the FBI, and other hollow points, MagSafe .380 ACP beat 'em all! Fragments to penetrate... so it's safer, without ricochets. Handcrafted to precise specs, making it accurate and reliable.

MagSafe Ammo is faster, recoils less, and stops attackers faster than any other ammunition in the world. Elite forces are outfitted with MagSafe, from Navy SEALS to the Royal Hong Kong Police anti-gang units, from big-city undercover narcs to guards at some of America's meanest prisons. The reason is simple. MagSafe works. You really can turn your .380 into .45 auto.

The box/wall of truth or whatever did a test with the fragmentation rounds and found they didn't penetrate enough... we're arguing petty stuff now... unless it's a canonball you're never going to guarantee every person is stopped.. so I'm just going to say.

SOME self defense is better than praying.

The funny part is, a security system isnt really for when you are home, it is to protect your property when you are not at home. Rarely does an occupied home get broken into.

These big residential security companies make these commercials to sell security systems through fear mongering, but the fact is, if you rely on a security system to protect you from an attacker with murderous intent, you are dead.

But, a good system will alert you to an intruder while you are sleeping and give you time to get your bearings and collect your defense weapon of choice. A shotgun full of sabots is nice.

If anyone needs a security system installed in their home or business, or the lowest UL monitoring rates you will find, PM me.

The funny part is, a security system isnt really for when you are home, it is to protect your property when you are not at home. Rarely does an occupied home get broken into.

These big residential security companies make these commercials to sell security systems through fear mongering, but the fact is, if you rely on a security system to protect you from an attacker with murderous intent, you are dead.

But, a good system will alert you to an intruder while you are sleeping and give you time to get your bearings and collect your defense weapon of choice. A shotgun full of sabots is nice.

If anyone needs a security system installed in their home or business, or the lowest UL monitoring rates you will find, PM me.

Dude nuh uh... everyone turns their alarm on the MOMENT they enter their house even in the middle of the day. And ALL bad guys are afraid of loud sirens, so that scares them off. Lastly, don't you feel safer with someone knowing your constant alarm status and when there's an issue they call you... I mean seriously, hearing someone say "are you ok" makes me feel safe

</sarcasm>

Dude nuh uh... everyone turns their alarm on the MOMENT they enter their house even in the middle of the day. And ALL bad guys are afraid of loud sirens, so that scares them off. Lastly, don't you feel safer with someone knowing your constant alarm status and when there's an issue they call you... I mean seriously, hearing someone say "are you ok" makes me feel safe

</sarcasm>

that 2 way voice shit is total faggotry.