wish my body would make up its mind

socaln8tv

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my 6yr old son is laying in bed with me asking me what a milf is. i told him you misspelled milk. now he wants to know what the milk dr. is? I can't win. :p but for real -- change of seasons maybe now that i think of it. today i was tossing the idea of sinus infection around.

:lol: I wouldn't advise letting the kiddies read, or listen to what's said here. These aren't child stories. However, sometimes we do have picture books.

Milk dr...lol. Can't come up with anything that's appropriate to tell a 6 yr old. Besides...that's how you were born?

:lol: I wouldn't advise letting the kiddies read, or listen to what's said here. These aren't child stories. However, sometimes we do have picture books.

Milk dr...lol. Can't come up with anything that's appropriate to tell a 6 yr old. Besides...that's how you were born?

he got scared from a scooby doo cartoon and crawled in bed with me, and im too layed out to give a shit at this point! appropriate titles for you Dr. Milk?? i don't know how/why it exactly rolled that way at that time, but id say that was a perfect cover. perfect in the memory sense -- one of those stories i'll be writing in the mags about embaressing moments with the kids... i have more...trust me.

he got scared from a scooby doo cartoon and crawled in bed with me, and im too layed out to give a shit at this point! appropriate titles for you Dr. Milk?? i don't know how/why it exactly rolled that way at that time, but id say that was a perfect cover. perfect in the memory sense -- one of those stories i'll be writing in the mags about embaressing moments with the kids... i have more...trust me.

No worries lol. Just like someone mentioned before, he'll learn...eventually. Dr milk works. :p

Tell him it's the sippie fairy...?

Everyone at my work is getting sick. Some will still come to work. I hate that shit. That's rude as hell to bring your sickness to the work place and get others sick. You're sick, then stay home. Lots of it is going around. I hope to gawd that my wife doesn't get sick before she gives birth or I'll be freaking and pissed. :(

everyone at my work is getting sick. Some will still come to work. I hate that shit. That's rude as hell to bring your sickness to the work place and get others sick. You're sick, then stay home. Lots of it is going around. I hope to gawd that my wife doesn't get sick before she gives birth or i'll be freaking and pissed. :(

+100

Remember "thatdude", alcohol weakens the immune system while it's in you. :D

havent had one since sunday..actually starting to piss me the fuck off. no beer and no pussy. whats my world coming to. gotta start taking care of my body a lil more. been abused for too many years! like a boss!