wish my body would make up its mind

socaln8tv

about whether or not im sick. mild flu syptoms after 4pm and fine the next morning. same thing today... so just when i think im getting over it, 4pm rolls around ....

is it just me everyone? or is there a bug out there that i don't know about where we are getting strung along?

scratchy throat

body aches

lethargic

slight cough

again all mild symptoms. its very wierd actually.

yesterday i was downing apple juice to try and stav off the symptoms. ugh.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about whether or not im sick. mild flu syptoms after 4pm and fine the next morning. same thing today... so just when i think im getting over it, 4pm rolls around ....

is it just me everyone? or is there a bug out there that i don't know about where we are getting strung along?

scratchy throat

body aches

lethargic

slight cough

again all mild symptoms. its very wierd actually.

yesterday i was downing apple juice to try and stav off the symptoms. ugh.

Apple juice or orange juice? Get some vitamin c pills too if you can. Since Vitamin C is water soluble it's non-toxic so you could essentially take as much as you wanted with little to no risk of overdose, compared to something like vitamin A (I'm not a doctor)

i had that about 8 days. Would fell better at some point in the day. the next morning it started over. Weird right? Wife had it too. Went back to work and a buncha peeps had the same.

Welcome to the club.

Apple juice or orange juice? Get some vitamin c pills too if you can. Since Vitamin C is water soluble it's non-toxic so you could essentially take as much as you wanted with little to no risk of overdose, compared to something like vitamin A (I'm not a doctor)

That dude, try this Gypsy remedy. ^^^

:D

That dude, try this Gypsy remedy. ^^^

:D

i have been killing mt dew h2o and halls..along with what the er docs gave me. some pills tht make you stop coughing and a throat spray that numbs your throat. wish i still had some coke from saturday. that would have done the trick for sure

i had that about 8 days. Would fell better at some point in the day. the next morning it started over. Weird right? Wife had it too. Went back to work and a buncha peeps had the same.

Welcome to the club.

seriously? you are the first person to confirm this for me. im dying here. how long did it last for you guys?

seriously? you are the first person to confirm this for me. im dying here. how long did it last for you guys?

been ill since sunday. gotten worse. i think last nite was the peak. still feel like shit, but last nite i thought i was gonna die. i know a few people at work are feeling ill as well. its the weather

i feel for ya.. im sick as shit myself. slept a whole hr or two last nite. i would rather die than go through another nite like i did. all seriousness

wow, u sound way worse than me. when i get like you describe, i approach delirium. are you sweating it out yet? i hope this doesnt turn worse