wish my body would make up its mind

socaln8tv

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"like a boss"......or a boss-bear? I think I know who gave me random rep last night now. :lol:
huh.. what the fuck is a boss bear> i sign my shit. like a boss- bear ! :confused:
:lol: I don't know but I got POSITIVE rep last night saying "Like a boss-bear son!" :dunno:
Yeah who the flow is Boss Bear. I got 2 from that boss bear dude.

???

i got boss bear rep too, love it! where you at boss bear, hit me up with some moar rep
What's a boss bear? I know what a boss is, and a bear is a large hirsute gay man. Would that be a top plump hairy gay man?:o
^^:lol:
That sounds like me but I can't rep myself.
Yeah I got some of that too. :confused:
supertroopers.jpg

i wouldnt want you bishes freaking out so...

the clue is in this post:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showpost.php?p=339572&postcount=59

from this thread:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=35449&page=2

don't ask me where i found that video... long story short, i was ridiculed for going to San Francisco for a long weekend, and was bombarded with these videos this past week. when that thread turned all gooey and lovey dovey, I thought I'd share the love. the bear love.

edit: oh and i just gave out rep to everyone who posted until i was no longer allowed to give out rep.

hey guys, dont mind me on my own thread and all.... just wanted to say that youtube vid was very sweet. and in a non-gay reference to frisco, did you get to eat at the wharf? i love the boudin bakery... thee best sour dough bread clam chowder bowls on the west coast.

i totally slurped down all the thick chowder out da wharf, like a boss

wait, what?

i ate at a couple different places. there was a sammich shop that was apparently on man vs food (it was good, but what i had wasn't that great). i had crepes with green tea ice cream and lychee in it. i had seafood at some place called pacific something (not memorable as you can see). ate at a all you can eat hot pot. and then the rest of the time was spent wandering the foggy covered beach, watching surfers paddle forever and ever.

still love the place cause i know that not even a few miles south of the city, there are awesome roads along and off of the PCH. oh, and laguna seca. so rather than san fran, i really REALLY like the monterey and carmel area.

i totally slurped down all the thick chowder out da wharf, like a boss

wait, what?

i ate at a couple different places. there was a sammich shop that was apparently on man vs food (it was good, but what i had wasn't that great). i had crepes with green tea ice cream and lychee in it. i had seafood at some place called pacific something (not memorable as you can see). ate at a all you can eat hot pot. and then the rest of the time was spent wandering the foggy covered beach, watching surfers paddle forever and ever.

still love the place cause i know that not even a few miles south of the city, there are awesome roads along and off of the PCH. oh, and laguna seca. so rather than san fran, i really REALLY like the monterey and carmel area.

+1 carmel. the penninsula and yosemite were the last places we vaca'd at the week before we moved here. loved driving 17 mile drive / beach. the overcast sucks but it's overwhelming beauty.

you can just skip la. i can't stand the place. and despite my love for carmel, im all about san diego.