Need photoshop help

4DAIVI PAI2K5

can anyone photo shop burnt orange wheels, frame swing arm and subframe. black hubs, neft bars, front bumper on this quad for me?

and get rid of those hulk grips too haha

trying to figure out how i want the wheeler to look when i get finished with it.

05250610.jpg

if anyone has suggestions for colors let let the ideas fly.

before you put it back together or paint anything, please let me gusset the front shock mounts for you. they are notorious for breaking on this year z400. mine did and i gusseted them and never had another problem.

before you put it back together or paint anything, please let me gusset the front shock mounts for you. they are notorious for breaking on this year z400. mine did and i gusseted them and never had another problem.

lets do it. i also want to weld a couple nuts onto the sbframe so i dont have to try to get a wrench in there to hold the fuckers

yeah i remember that, i was flying in 4 gear wide open and it started to feel different