Haunted Hoochie!!!! Woot!

PrincessPratt

Hey everyone! Sooo Yota, TomCat, MJ, Cmoosego, Jagr, and I were all discussing this haunted house tonight. We're attempting to get a group together to go have some fun. All are welcome!

We were thinking possibly next Friday or Saturday if the weather permits. I haven't checked the time of the OSU game on Saturday so that may interfer. Anyhoo, my house is about a mile from this place so maybe we could do some drinks at my humble abode prior to going. Just a suggestion. Whatcha all think? Dates, times, drinks? :p

Yota maybe I'll let you post up a thread about the "devils staircase, hotel, kings island" event we were attempting to plan. Alrighty? And NO mention of spooning like we discussed. You have Ben for that remember? :lol:

That sounds like lotsa fun! :) Still dunno if I can convince the other half to go but I know I've been wanting to go to a Haunted House for years. I haven't went to one since Polaris Ampitheatre (before it was Germain) had their Haunted whatever-they-called-it.

That sounds like lotsa fun! :) Still dunno if I can convince the other half to go but I know I've been wanting to go to a Haunted House for years. I haven't went to one since Polaris Ampitheatre (before it was Germain) had their Haunted whatever-they-called-it.

Well we talked about all this today so even if honey pie can't make it you're more than welcome. Maybe Kimberly can find a babysitter and come with you too! :)

The title suggests that there will be eerie, yet scantily-clad dames there. Princess P can you confirm this?:D

Possibly??? You never know what I may be wearing. ;)

i wanna go. i sure you can count me in

Alrighty. U know where I live. We just all need to pick a date. From what everyone said at lunch it's looking like next friday night. I'd say we do it tomorrow BUT there is a game late at night AND I'm taking my beautiful neice and nephew to the pumpkin patch tomorrow in Toledo! I miss my babies!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm pratt i might be down for this i gotta discuss it with the boss tho and she gets home tonight so ill let you know

You should try to make it Brian. Bring da Boss along! ;)

Well I do believe next Friday October 9th was the date the majority told me today they wanted to do. Does that work for everyone? I was gonna do some drinks and food b/f hand to ya'll need to let me know if you're coming for sure so I know what to purchase thursday night.

And Yota that devil's staircase is October 11th. You may be stuck around me a bunch that weekend!

Well I do believe next Friday October 9th was the date the majority told me today they wanted to do. Does that work for everyone? I was gonna do some drinks and food b/f hand to ya'll need to let me know if you're coming for sure so I know what to purchase thursday night.

And Yota that devil's staircase is October 11th. You may be stuck around me a bunch that weekend!

count me in for next friday....maybe we can get dave's bike together by then

:D:D

I fear nothing!

I'm sure i can find a few pictures on the net that you wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole and 2 bags over both your heads!

Sounds like an awesome time you all are planning.

Not knowing where you live and i believe it just says C-Bus +1 mile i could make something like that work. please post up final plans and ill cage it on down.