Awh, poor Chicago

Casper

I'm sure as Obama so arrogantly went over there to try and influence the committee with his superior wit, charm and good looks that he never had a doubt he would get his way........

I'm also sure they saw thru this obvious arrogant ploy at influence and added it to the list right behind "massive corruption" as a reason to turn Chicago down.

Each host city has notoriously been left with billions in debt that tax payers are left on the hook for so in my opinion, we didnt need it here anyway.

Either that, or they saw the taped beating and murder from the other day :rolleyes:

Could have become a event, Olympic Gang Bang Time Trials. :lol:

Yes Roger, The gang members look like they have just about beaten the snot out of the French male Gymnist team and their coaches and are about ready to take possession of their new turf! It's hard to tell if the cartwheels are on purpose or a result of the 2x4 to the back of the head their getting.

Edited by buildit

rio de Janeiro is one of the most dangerous cities in the world, makes chicago look like Dublin. That being said, I didn't want more tax payer dollars to go fund the olympics that I couldn't give a shit about... It costs billions of dollars to prepare a city to host them and I'm not sure if they get that money back? I know I hate on Obama a lot in here, but I really think it was a bad move to spend more time meeting with the IOC than he did meeting with the commander of the war in Afghanistan...

rio de Janeiro is one of the most dangerous cities in the world, makes chicago look like Dublin. That being said, I didn't want more tax payer dollars to go fund the olympics that I couldn't give a shit about... It costs billions of dollars to prepare a city to host them and I'm not sure if they get that money back? I know I hate on Obama a lot in here, but I really think it was a bad move to spend more time meeting with the IOC than he did meeting with the commander of the war in Afghanistan...

I concur 100%. ESPECIALLY on the last sentence.

But it's the Olympics and his wife could have marched around like the Queen of Chicago with the "Dutches of Opra" at her side smiling to all the little people who she couldn't give two shits about.:rolleyes:

Am I being too sarcastic?:D

But it's the Olympics and his wife could have marched around like the Queen of Chicago with the "Dutches of Opra" at her side smiling to all the little people who she couldn't give two shits about.:rolleyes:

Am I being too sarcastic?:D

I didnt sense any sarcasm at all... Hmmm... crazy!

I know I hate on Obama a lot in here, but I really think it was a bad move to spend more time meeting with the IOC than he did meeting with the commander of the war in Afghanistan...

Either give them FULL backing to win, or get them the hell out of there! Someone needs to get their priorites straight!!!

This just in...

Top 10 Reasons why Chicago Lost the Olympics

10. Dead people can't vote at IOC meetings.

9. Obama distracted by 25 min meeting with Gen. McChrystal.

8. Who cares if Obama couldn't talk the IOC into Chicago? He'll be able to talk Iran out of nukes.

7. The impediment is Israel still building settlements.

6. Obviously no president would have been able to accomplish it.

5. We've been quite clear and said all along that we didn't want the Olympics.

4. This isn't about the number of Olympics "lost," it's about the number of Olympics "saved" or "created."

3. Clearly not enough wise Latina judges on the committee.

2. Because the IOC is racist.

And the number one reason Chicago didn't get to host the 2016 Summer Olympic games is...

1. It's George W. Bush's fault!