Halloween party. October 24th....

cmoosego

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am going to make this...was a little iffy but should be there. I'll try and get my Chili put together, and if you need I can bring my laptop and portable HDD with a few thousand songs on it. If there is already going to be a laptop there, then I'll just bring the drive.

Seeya tomorrow.

I hears 1000rrrider got banned an wont be there ??

Who fooking cares about the rider of the onemillonRR. HE couldnt ride that thing anyway.

More importantly... WHO WANTS TO SEE A KARAOKE MACHINE AT THE PARTY...

I will bring a 27in tv )not my big one cuz I love it too much and 52in is unnecessary( anygay ... KARAOKE SETUP...how we gonna do it?

:dj:

Who fooking cares about the rider of the onemillonRR. HE couldnt ride that thing anyway.

More importantly... WHO WANTS TO SEE A KARAOKE MACHINE AT THE PARTY...

I will bring a 27in tv )not my big one cuz I love it too much and 52in is unnecessary( anygay ... KARAOKE SETUP...how we gonna do it?

:dj:

I think you should be the singer for the party. You know, sing classics like Whitesnake's- Is this love. Marving Gaye's- Lets get it on. Jim Croce's- Time in a bottle. Al Green's- Let's stay together. And Joe Cocker's- You are so beautiful.

You know...really feel the gayness...up in the place? :puke:

Uh oh's....now she's a moose? lol. :nono::p Also, Moose mentioned earlier in the thread...it's buy from the bar only.

She knows I'm not callin her a moose, she's more like a gentle fawn :D,

anyway, I didn't read thru the whole thread so I wasn't sure.

See ya all there tonight.