Halloween party. October 24th....

cmoosego

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that from a couple people already.. :dunno:

Its probably a good thing you werent there. There was a guy in all black with a mask that was being a total douche.... completely condescending, and generally kinda an asshole.... :eek:

:D

Best line I heard all night "I wanna be f*cked and in bed by midnight". I'm not mentioning the person who used such foul language. But DAMN!!!! If her wish was NOT granted, her significant other should be drug by his ball from the back of her bike.

:lol: who would say such a thing ;)

I heard she killed those animals and skinned them for their fur to make her costume.

yeah, she was saying she really wanted to get into the cavewoman's head, so she got the fur from animals then made the leather for that rope she used to hold the fur on... very strange.

BIG THANKS to CMoose!! Great party!!!

+1 & I was really stoked that I didn't have to wash that pan out... :) The mac 'n' cheese got really hard by the time I got to the hall, I was not looking forward to cleaning that :D

He cleaned out my taco dip dish too! That man is amazing! Now we know who the REAL men are on here.

The ones without the dishpan hands? :lol:

I don't think I'm meant to make any of these cool OR events. :( I came down with the flu a few days ago, and there was no way I was going anywhere, not sure about today even.