"New" member from Sawmill area

TopLeft

Long overdue (Just ask Pratt!), but I'm poking through the eggshell and joining your group. I'm the silent one who invited himself to ride with the OR group during the Hands Charity Ride, and YES, the same one who over-shot Swing'R when turning around to get back on 70...

Long overdue (Just ask Pratt!), but I'm poking through the eggshell and joining your group. I'm the silent one who invited himself to ride with the OR group during the Hands Charity Ride, and YES, the same one who over-shot Swing'R when turning around to get back on 70...

Welcome! No problem, it was good to have you on the HHCR! Hey at least we got to break 80 when we were tryin to

find the rest of the group after we got split up! That was nice after doin the speed limit for a couple hours :)

No biggie. Everyone overshoots Swing'R sooner or later.

Especially when he decides to try to wander through the ditch.

Damn Tom, you and Jagr are never gonna let me live that one down are you, besides I didn't actually go in the ditch,

almost though, but I thought that was better than laying it down on that gravel!

Edited by SWing'R

Damn Tom' date=' you and Jagr are never gonna let me live that one down are you, besides I didn't actually go in the ditch,

almost though, but I thought that was better than laying it down on that gravel![/quote']

It's ok, I said "try". You avoided the ditch.

You did exactly the correct thing to do.

Picked a new line and stuck to it.

Edited by ReconRat
changed tense

Gotta admit it was nice to stretch the legs on 71, despite the black SUV who's driver was paralyzed from the eyebrows up. You were worried you'd be sleeping outside for splitting the group. Back inside?

Gotta admit it was nice to stretch the legs on 71, despite the black SUV who's driver was paralyzed from the eyebrows up. You were worried you'd be sleeping outside for splitting the group. Back inside?

Yeah she wasn't actually mad, she was puttin on a show for you guys.

She was fine cause she was with Tom and Chris, if I'd left her with stangers that might have been a different story!