Cleaning out my garage. Some free stuff. Some cheap stuff.

Casper

Free stuff:

- Good size box of misc computer cables (usb, firewire, ide, sata, power, etc) ** PENDING PICKUP **

- Blessing Cornet. It was my first one. It isn't in good shape cosmetically, but it plays very well. I'd like this to go to someone who can't afford one for their child, to a school or something like that. ** PENDING PICKUP/SHIPPING **

- Computer case with power supply and CD-ROM. It's an older one. I think the last thing I had in it was the first Athlon. The case has a ton of stickers on it. Would make a good shop computer or whatever.

- Lexmark X1150 All-in-One printer/scanner/copier. It was the sister-in-law's. It stopped printing. The ink cartridges are fucked. I told her in order to find out what's wrong, she needed to buy new ink cartridges. She told me to throw it out. I think it just needs new cartridges.

Cheap stuff (all prices are negotiable and trades are always welcome):

- Weed Eater Twist 'N Edge electric trimmer. Brand new in unopened box. $30 obo

- EZ-Up Sierra II tent. Needs one inner leg replaced. It's $18 from www.ezupdirect.com, part number SEIIPIL4100W. It was only used two or three times. The tent sells for $125. I'll take $50 obo

- Bissell bagless 12amp vacuum. Red. It's really nice. Works great. New belt. We got a new one, so this one just sits. Was $150ish when I bought it. $40 obo

- Black & Decker 18V cordless electric trimmer. Used one summer. Comes with two rechargable batteries and charger. Works great. Still selling for $125ish. $50 obo ** PENDING PICKUP **

- Netgear WGR614v6 802.11G wireless router. $20 obo

- Apple PowerMac G4. 450Mhz, 1M cache, 1GB RAM, 27GB HDD, DVD-RAM Drive, Zip 100 Drive, OSX 10.4. This is the server Ohio Riders started on originally, and also hosted Columbus Racing. $80 obo ** PENDING PICKUP **

- Tons and tons of Pro Set Desert Storm trading cards. Probably multiple complete sets. There's a Saddam Hussein card on eBay going for $20 right now. $10 obo for all of them ** PENDING PICKUP **

- Huge leather laptop bag. It has several compartments. I carried two laptops in it easily. $20 obo

- Box of 7.62x39mm ammo. $5 obo ** PENDING PICKUP **

- Benjamin Sheridan .20cal pump action pellet riffle. List is $200. Would make a great gift for an older child. My parents got it for me when I was 14 or so for target shooting. $80 obo

- Box of Remington clay targets. $10 obo

- External frame pack. Got a cub scout about to be in Boy Scouts? This thing is perfect for them. It's huge. I used it all through Boy Scouts and numerous times since. $20 obo

- Broan range hood. White. Never used. It came with the house, but when we bought the appliances we bought a microwave with built in fan/vent. It's going for $90. $30 obo ** PENDING PICKUP **

I know there will be more. I'll update this thread as I find more stuff to get rid of.

Shit that's been picked up:

- A mostly empty Killian's 1/4 keg, use for deposit!!! Use for a table!!! Use for whatever, just get it out of my garage!!! ** GONE **

- Small Weber table-top style charcoal grill. Austin left it at Mid Ohio. We brought it home for him. He doesn't want it back. It's in good shape. Someone can use it. ** GONE **

- Keystone i-Net+ Cert Prep CDs ** GONE **

- Keystone Windows 2000 Profession Exam 70-210 Prep CDs ** GONE **

- Cooler full of beer. You get the beer, not the cooler. Bud Light, Miller Light, etc. All cans I believe. Should still be good. Was never cold. (Must be 21) ** GONE **

- Sealy Posturepedic full-size pillow top mattress with box and frame. It's a great bed. It was in one of the spare bedrooms, but we replaced it with a queen. ** GONE **

- Ford Racing fender cover. It's dirty, but no tears. $5 obo ** GONE **

Ill take the cables, I need a sata cable for some testing and believe it or not I dont have one.

FYI. Ben, I was doing some testing today and may have accidentally poisoned the company ARP table during a man in the middle attack session. I was doing some man in the middle attack and session hijacking testing between to Virtual machines at home and sniffing the traffic at the same time to validate and all of a sudden I noticed company IP's coming across my sniffer. Thats when I realized I was VPN'd into work. No idea how the arp poisoning attack broke out of my local network. big woops. I called and put in a ticket just to make sure in case it caused problems and they actually think I was doing something.. Note to self, make sure VPN is not connected when doing pen testing on home network.

Edited by flounder

Ill take the cables, I need a sata cable for some testing and believe it or not I dont have one.

FYI. Ben, I was doing some testing today and may have accidentally poisoned the company ARP table during a man in the middle attack session. I was doing some man in the middle attack and session hijacking testing between to Virtual machines at home and sniffing the traffic at the same time to validate and all of a sudden I noticed company IP's coming across my sniffer. Thats when I realized I was VPN'd into work. No idea how the arp poisoning attack broke out of my local network. big woops. I called and put in a ticket just to make sure in case it caused problems and they actually think I was doing something.. Note to self, make sure VPN is not connected when doing pen testing on home network.

That's hilarious.

When do you want to come grab the cables?

I add a lot more:

Free stuff:

- Keystone i-Net+ Cert Prep CDs

- Keystone Windows 2000 Profession Exam 70-210 Prep CDs

- Cooler full of beer. You get the beer, not the cooler. Bud Light, Miller Light, etc. All cans I believe. Should still be good. Was never cold. (Must be 21)

- Blessing Coronet. It was my first one. It isn't in good shape cosmetically, but it plays very well. I'd like this to go to someone who can't afford one for their child, to a school or something like that.

- Computer case with power supply and CD-ROM. It's an older one. I think the last thing I had in it was the first Athlon. The case has a ton of stickers on it. Would make a good shop computer or whatever.

- Lexmark X1150 All-in-One printer/scanner/copier. It was the sister-in-law's. It stopped printing. The ink cartridges are fucked. I told her in order to find out what's wrong, she needed to buy new ink cartridges. She told me to throw it out. I think it just needs new cartridges.

- Sealy Posturepedic full-size pillow top mattress with box and frame. It's a great bed. It was in one of the spare bedrooms, but we replaced it with a queen.

Cheap stuff:

- Tons and tons of Pro Set Desert Storm trading cards. Probably multiple complete sets. There's a Saddam Hussein card on eBay going for $20 right now. $10 obo for all of them

- Huge leather laptop bag. It has several compartments. I carried two laptops in it easily. $20 obo

- Box of 7.62x39mm ammo. $5 obo

- Benjamin Sheridan .20cal pump action pellet riffle. List is $200. Would make a great gift for an older child. My parents got it for me when I was 14 or so for target shooting. $80 obo

- Box of Remington clay targets. $10 obo

- External frame pack. Got a cub scout about to be in Boy Scouts? This thing is perfect for them. It's huge. I used it all through Boy Scouts and numerous times since. $20 obo

- Ford Racing fender cover. It's dirty, but no tears. $5 obo

- Broan range hood. White. Never used. It came with the house, but when we bought the appliances we bought a microwave with built in fan/vent. It's going for $90. $30 obo

My 13 yr old could use the Cornet. He's in band and plays a loaner trumpet. I don't know if he could use the Cornet at home for practice or not since I know next to nothing about band instruments. The other problem would be coming to get it.

Casper if you could let me know what you think of it for a practice instrument and if you would consider sending it up.

Thanks,

Mike

My 13 yr old could use the Cornet. He's in band and plays a loaner trumpet. I don't know if he could use the Cornet at home for practice or not since I know next to nothing about band instruments. The other problem would be coming to get it.

Casper if you could let me know what you think of it for a practice instrument and if you would consider sending it up.

Thanks,

Mike

Shipping on it would be pricey. Probably looking at $40 or so because of the size. It's in a nice hard case. Generally, school bands prefer cornets. It would work great. I played it through high school for marching band.

Shipping on it would be pricey. Probably looking at $40 or so because of the size. It's in a nice hard case. Generally, school bands prefer cornets. It would work great. I played it through high school for marching band.

Let me talk to the boy tomorrow and I'm sure the cost of shipping won't be an issue as long as you don't have a problem with shipping it.

Thanks!

Edited by Lost1888
To clairify.

Let me talk to the boy tomorrow and I'm sure the cost of shipping won't be an issue as long as you don't have a problem with shipping it.

Thanks!

I don't mind shipping at all. I'll get a better idea of how much it'll be tomorrow and let you know.