Should we do away with the rep system?

Casper

Should we do away with the rep system?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do away with the rep system?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree people that don't sign rep by there name and put someone else is childish. It was Max Power who was giving neg rep to people on here and then signing my name. Whoever got neg rep from him I am sorry. He is IDK how old and doing this. :lol: makes me laugh.

he was just hatin on ya bambi cuz you had more rep at the time and a job :)

I wonder if people will be bigger "e-dicks" now that you can see who leaves you negative rep. Kind of like a "go ahead, neg rep me.. I dare you, now I can see who did it" sort of thing. Anonymous neg rep was almost like a silent enforcer of "don't be a douche". Although it would allow other people to be "douches" in leave said neg rep

I wonder if people will be bigger "e-dicks" now that you can see who leaves you negative rep. Kind of like a "go ahead, neg rep me.. I dare you, now I can see who did it" sort of thing. Anonymous neg rep was almost like a silent enforcer of "don't be a douche". Although it would allow other people to be "douches" in leave said neg rep

I'll have no problem with leaving neg rep. I don't think I'v eleft more than one or 2 neg anyway, and it was mainly in fun, in reutrn for a funny neg rep received by me.....

itll prolly put a stop to the "e douches" leavin neg just to be leavin neg for no real reason other than they feel small and insignificant in thier real lives:dunno: