RSVDon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whew better belive i did....

Bout a new Shoei.... thx IP...

Then stoped at the bar i wrk at... then another.(free shots from customers)

Now home havin one b4 bed.....

Oh and a bottle of gatorade.... gotta be a wrk early

you know i have been drinking alot of different stuff lately. i have been on a real landshark kick. and i had some honey brown last weekend. i know they prob arent up to alot of peoples par on here but i enjoyed them.

Whatever dude, Landshark and Dundee Honey Brown are staples of my drinking regime. Good beers!

thats funny you mention landshark, I've been wanting to try it, since my dolphins stadium is now named after jimmy buffets beer...

landshark = budwieser attempt at Corona.... that is all

you want real bear....ull have to venture in to cbus and join me for a night of drinkin

Sam Adams Octoberfest is fucking delicious.

Lienenkugel has an Octoberfest too but I haven't tried it yet.

Also saw a pumpkin Ale. Hmmm....

Sam Adams octoberfest is the bomb! Don't order it at a restaurant tho, its like 5 bucks a pint

Leinenkugel is the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted... fwiw

It was almost as bad as warsteiner (sorry for those of you that like this german beer, I just cant get into it)

I don't consume.. I did that once. I ate some cookies that a co-worker brought in. They were baked with some kind of 'pot butter' or something. I ate 3 cookies back to back. I was fucked up for the rest of the day. SRSLY.. I was so high and paranoid. I never get paranoid' date=' but I convinced myself I was going to be fucked up for the rest of my life. Lyndse called me a retard and said, "[b']That's what happens when you take drugs from a stranger, Retard!!"

Fuck eating pot.. no thanks! :nono:

My motto is I don't take it unless an Asian guy in a lab coat dispenses it (it- meaning drugs not some gay shit that JRMIII or IP will come up with).

Sam Adams octoberfest is the bomb! Don't order it at a restaurant tho, its like 5 bucks a pint

Leinenkugel is the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted... fwiw

It was almost as bad as warsteiner (sorry for those of you that like this german beer, I just cant get into it)

i tried it too cdub was drinking it. i liked it also but was already 2 bottles deep in my other beer.

Ford Vulcan Engine — Bore: 3.504 in (89.0 MM)

Used in the Ford Probe and other models.

much appreciated, the site i'm supposed to be using doesn't seem to be loading... could you give me a link for that? :)