Who's drinking?

RSVDon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

much appreciated, the site i'm supposed to be using doesn't seem to be loading... could you give me a link for that? :)

Google.

What else do you need to know about it. I used to have a Ford Probe. Had lots of fun with that little turbo car.

Originally Posted by dmagicglock viewpost.gif

Sam Adams octoberfest is the bomb! Don't order it at a restaurant tho, its like 5 bucks a pint

Leinenkugel is the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted... fwiw

It was almost as bad as warsteiner (sorry for those of you that like this german beer, I just cant get into it)

Just successfully passed my first final exam in 12 years, and picked up a 6 of Leiny Oktoberfest last week......

Think it's time for a little celebratin'!! :D

From the info I have, the V6 in the 2008 Rustang is a 4.0.

Not trying to be an ass man, but...how does that help? lol. :D

Haven't even heard of that one in YEARS! I can't drink that fast anymore though.....

I've had a couple of them, bought for me...but they're great. Drunk...they let me light one...and i caught my hand on fire...for more than a few secs. It's amazing...how long it takes you to realize shit...wasted.

Not trying to be an ass man, but...how does that help? lol. :D

I was gonna get her the info, but when I entered 2008 Rustang, it didn't give me the 3l option that she had listed in her post. I have access to pretty much any automotive specs you could ever need, through work.

I was gonna get her the info, but when I entered 2008 Rustang, it didn't give me the 3l option that she had listed in her post. I have access to pretty much any automotive specs you could ever need, through work.

Too slow, look at page 1. And, I don't think the Vulcan V6 was ever used in the 'stang. Could be wrong though.

Too slow, look at page 1. And, I don't think the Vulcan V6 was ever used in the 'stang. Could be wrong though.

Yeah, I know, day late, dollar (or ten) short. I didn't think they used it in the probes until I looked it up! I thought that generation of Probes were 4cyl only! That's another almost useful fact that I really didn't need to know...

Looks like the Vulcan wasn't used in the Rustang at all. The 3.8 that they put in it is very similar in design though.