2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update on time and venue pls......I am lazy

Ditto.

I think we're planning on 8:00'ish as a ballpark, @ Buddy's in Brunswick.

From the OP....

http://events.ohio.com/brunswick-oh/venues/show/134223-buddys

No big deal... When you get there, you get there. Don't feel like you have to hurry through the show just to be on time for the party... Some people have screwed up priorities ;)

Last year when Sam & I rolled in, Pauly, Justin & a bunch were there already

Edited by Fonzie

Lets see, I DONT like raves and hate Cleveland. Nothing ghey there. Hell, I dont even fuck farm animals. :D

I wont hold any of that against you. Youre still fun to ride with.

I do agree with you about the farm animal thing though.

sorry 1Krrdewd.

I just talked to Buddy's this is what we get: $.99 steaks (thats right $1.99 just wasn't cheap enough) $1.75 domestic bottles, $5 48oz pitchers of bud and bud light, and she also told me she will do some shot specials on bombs and some other stuff. She is very excited about this and it will be the same bartender as last year (Rose) and she said this year she will make sure she is staffed properly with at least 2 servers a few cooks and maybe an extra bartender as well. I think she is looking forward to this as much as we are.

I just talked to Buddy's this is what we get: $.99 steaks (thats right $1.99 just wasn't cheap enough) $1.75 domestic bottles, $5 48oz pitchers of bud and bud light

ZOMFGROTFLWTFBBQ!!! $0.99 steaks!!!!! They better have at least 4 moo-cows on hand that evening.

:moo:nom:moo:nom:moo:nom:moo:nom