PIRELLI Diablo Supersport Street Tire PACKAGE DEAL

Bad324

i see they also have diablo rosso... what the hell are the differences? i've only used the corsa III's. how would these compare?

EDIT: package is only for supersport.

apparently, they are a single compound tire, and were introduced in 2002, so it might be considered "old tech". however, should be fine for just about anything, but may not get quite as good mileage or grip (can't determine which based on reviews) since it is a single compound. then again, maybe they're comparable to the pilot powers (I think those are also single compound?). that's all I've been able to dig up for now.

Edited by jbot

Don't we have sponsors on this forum who sell tires? Why are we posting for competitors for free?

Can they match the $210 (inc shipping) for a pair or tires?

If they can then i'm sure they will get every ones custom.

Anyone know what kind of mileage these should be good for?

Don't we have sponsors on this forum who sell tires? Why are we posting for competitors for free?

If cyclegear came on here and were promoting it, I think that would be a problem, but if a OR member as a consumer posts a great deal somewhere, that won't have anything to do with our sponsors...It is just a member trying to help out members...

Sorry, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. Saw what seemed to me a pretty good deal but I already have new tires so thought it was best to pass it along to fellow riders who may be in need of a deal