Another proud Dad moment

SirPsycho

Friday Night game starts at 7:30 pm but I will be there by 6 pm. Grandview Heights High school. I know how to get there but I am not sure of the street names. I take 670 and exit the Grandview exit. cross the tracks and up the hill then turn left a couple blocks later at the top of the hill to the high school. Licking heights travels well and there should be a good crowd on hand.

Call me if you want to go

Nick

Todd

My daughter cheers for the 5 graders I like watching the boys run. She cheers for a good team that is a bonus for Dad.

Nick

Todd

My daughter cheers for the 5 graders I like watching the boys run. She cheers for a good team that is a bonus for Dad.

Nick

My son plays for the Middle School Team up here (8th grade team) - Outside Linebacker on Defense, and Tight End on offense (he's also the long snapper on punts) In the two years he's been here, he has been in for every play - offense and defense. One of the proudest moments of my life was when their tiny Division III Team beat the Massillon Tigers three weeks ago. Of course, in the nearly two years these kids have been playing together they haven't lost a game. They beat Streetsboro tonight 24-6.

I have a daughter that cheers for the 7th grade team where she lives. Her team sucks, but I go to watch her anyway...lol