funny - pirates mistake navy ship for commercial ship...

Fazerlady

Well, I like a lot more than that!!! :D But, not the right place to get into that...lol jk..

On a side note, I have stood beside General Pattons grave 2 years ago, which is about 1 1/2 hours from where I am from.

Also, why is it, that a lot of americans always think of Nazis when they meet Germans....If you know history, you know that only a few people were "Nazi" not the entire German Nation....tststs...:rolleyes:

Well, I like a lot more than that!!! :D But, not the right place to get into that...lol jk..

On a side note, I have stood beside General Pattons grave 2 years ago, which is about 1 1/2 hours from where I am from.

Also, why is it, that a lot of americans always think of Nazis when they meet Germans....If you know history, you know that only a few people were "Nazi" not the entire German Nation....tststs...:rolleyes:

But it was the Nazis who mobilized the nation, not to be confrontational. I'm German on my mother's side, so I'm not calling you out, by any stretch.

Also, why is it, that a lot of europeans always think of fat illiterate slobs when they meet Americans....If you know them, you know that only a few people are dumb and obese, not the entire American Nation....tststs...:rolleyes:

I holdz a mirror at you

they'll probably be let off though. international law is effed up.

pirates rob ship - nothing happens. Pirates fire on Navy. nothing happens. Navy fires back and takes pirates prisoner. nothing will happen.

Navy kills pirates by blowing their ships out of the water - media crucifies Navy, despite the fact that they're legally in the clear.

"international waters is one of last places you can enjoy the simple pleasure of a monkey knife-fight."

Lots of us have deep German heritage and yet still view the nazi proliferation as a german institute due to the refrences made to Nazi Germany in refrence to WW2.

It was a ploy by the Pirates to lure the French military away while they went in and took over France. They 5 guys in the skiff were the bait while the other 3 guys stormed the capitol and forced the nation into submission!

I wish I could find the e-mail a friend sent me about the greatest idea for a cruisliner vacation. It went something like leave South Africa on a beautiful cruise line armed with ever automatic weapon available to cruise up and down the Somolian coast hunting pirates. At night we'll light the boat up like a christmas tree and sit just inside international waters playing party music to draw them out. Once in range it's a free for all to shoot at will and kill as many as possible.

The actual e-mail was much funnier but you get the idea. :)

I wish I could find the e-mail a friend sent me about the greatest idea for a cruisliner vacation. It went something like leave South Africa on a beautiful cruise line armed with ever automatic weapon available to cruise up and down the Somolian coast hunting pirates. At night we'll light the boat up like a christmas tree and sit just inside international waters playing party music to draw them out. Once in range it's a free for all to shoot at will and kill as many as possible.

The actual e-mail was much funnier but you get the idea. :)

awesome. sign me up

I read about this today. The pirates try and take over the wrong ship a French navy flagship sent there to detour this crap. This ship is supposed be looking for the pirates. How in the hell did it take an hour to catch on of the skifs and the other got away.

It would have been game over if my Navy was there.

Nick

mmmm, brad pitt.....

... uh... i mean, yeah, those pirates are silly!!!

ugh :lol:

It was a ploy by the Pirates to lure the French military away while they went in and took over France. They 5 guys in the skiff were the bait while the other 3 guys stormed the capitol and forced the nation into submission!

:lol:

I read about this today. The pirates try and take over the wrong ship a French navy flagship sent there to detour this crap. This ship is supposed be looking for the pirates. How in the hell did it take an hour to catch on of the skifs and the other got away.

It would have been game over if my Navy was there.

Nick

If you look at the pic of the boat it looks like a freakin research vessel or as the pirates thought a cargo ship. once again.... french military fail.