Vertical Adventures

Giantxtc

So i checked it out tonight and had a great time. The place is huge compared to the one i used to go to in california. The people are really nice and i got checked out in a couple minutes. I want to get back into it so anyone who wants to go hit me up. I love going and it is an awesome workout. Price is not bad either.

I use to rock climb 5-6 days a week. I was so freaking addicted! Id like to get back into, I will most likely go back to the ARC. Its the OSU facility

So where is the ARC facility. I know of aplace called Kinetic near OSU in Clintonville but that is all.

Where you guys go? I love bouldering and have almost everything to top rope.

We go to John Brian State Park in Yellow Springs. They have a ~70 foot cliff with a bunch of top roping sets. Top roping is all we do and we have plenty of gear for that. Have two ropes, harnesses, couple cams, nuts (stoppers), couple ATCs, and a grigri. I dunno how much we'll be out there the rest of the year (not likely at all unless we have a really nice day), because when its cold those rocks get really cold on your hands and feel like knives when you get an edge. We could try to organize something though, if you're interested