There is no global warming. Fuck off hippies.

Casper

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the carbon argument is retarded. Who really knows? I think that global warming is a crock, so i do what i want. Someone else may think its the worst thing for our world, so they dont do "the bad things." Who cares really?

Because of people not caring, that is why nothing changes for the better in this world.

The worst thing we can do is not care. And that goes with EVERYTHING :(

supposedly billions of years ago these fucktard bacteria/algae decided to dick over the whole goddamn world by using up the tons of CO2 in the air and pumping toxic-as-shit oxygen into the atmosphere and were so arrogant about it they never even had a world climate summit to discuss controlling their emmissions. Look how that turned out. Thanks a lot you piece of shit, inconsiderate, single-celled bastards.

Because of people not caring, that is why nothing changes for the better in this world.

The worst thing we can do is not care. And that goes with EVERYTHING :(

Its not like i dump motor oil in my yard and go around sticking 6-pack rings around ducks' heads. I care to a point, but I am not going to stop riding my motorcycle for pleasure because of the emissions. I am not going to skip buying that sweet truck that I can haul my bike around in because i dont want to make a carbon footprint. I will do what I want and the world will not be a worse place because of it.

Funny you mention that. If you really converted your vehicle's A/C system back to a R-12 system it would be more efficient. It takes less 'freon' in a R-12 system to cool than it does for R-134A.

Research that one for a little bit and then we can play' date=' "Follow the money!!"[/quote']

Sorry, but when retrofitting R-12 to R-134a you are supposed to reduce the charge amount by up to 10%. This is stated on most retrofit kits. R-134a is also being questioned as environmentally friendly anyway. From what I've read, it's worse than R-12 was, just in different ways.

I'll have to see if we still have the retrofit guide book at work Monday, and see what it says. I do know that R-134a is supposed to run at lower pressures, and one part of the retrofit process is to adjust the cycling switch a few pounds lower.

why is it so hard to understand that the earth has been going through cycles of cooling and warming for thousands of years ?.....and now, all of a sudden, its mans fault ?.....logic and common sense have gone out the window

Nobody said that this is not the case, but within the last century the changes are more rapid than ever before...And really, if you think about it, the last 100 years is when this planet has changed the most as far as technology and population growth goes. What you mentioned is actually explained in the article I posted a few posts back in this thread.

when i was in school in the 1960's (yes im that old) we were told by the experts and scientists that we were heading for another ice age.....why should i believe these clowns now ?

My uncle says the same thing, that he's still waiting for his ice age they promised him because he wanted to go sledding :lol:

when i was in school in the 1960's (yes im that old) we were told by the experts and scientists that we were heading for another ice age.....why should i believe these clowns now ?

Because you do not have to be a scientist to understand that the human development is destroying the earth. I am wondering where it will all end...They are developing electronics i.e. at such a fast speed that by the time you buy that device it is already outdated...

anyways, I am with JAGR and I say EVERYBODY should care and should do their part to support the environment.

:smile:

Because you do not have to be a scientist to understand that the human development is destroying the earth. I am wondering where it will all end...They are developing electronics i.e. at such a fast speed that by the time you buy that device it is already outdated...

anyways, I am with JAGR and I say EVERYBODY should care and should do their part to support the environment.

:smile:

So, you had better destroy your motorcycles, and any cars that you may have. Same for your computer, and cell phone. TV has to go too. If it is such a problem, quit contributing to it.

The nice thing about technology developing at sucha rapid pace is that most of the newer stuff is much more effiecient than what it replaced. For example, a 1970 small car pollutes more sitting still, not running than a 2003 Suburban does running down the road.

Now go run and hug a tree.

BTW... This is not meant as a personal attack on Fazerlady, please don't take it as such, because it is just my view of things.

Sorry, but when retrofitting R-12 to R-134a you are supposed to reduce the charge amount by up to 10%. This is stated on most retrofit kits. R-134a is also being questioned as environmentally friendly anyway. From what I've read, it's worse than R-12 was, just in different ways.

You mean like taking the lead out of gasoline to save the environment?

And the chemistry they used to substitute for lead are among the most dangerous chemicals now in our environment.

Good move, worked out well (not).

Also means you can't put your hands in gasoline anymore. That's very dangerous.

The bad chemicals are absorbed through the skin. The fumes are also, so hold your breath when you are pumping gas.

I think people who truly believe this should kill themselves. That would prove to me that they really give a damn about Mother Earth.

That is just a dumb statement! :asshole:

Just like some of the other ones here.

But this is probably the wrong place to discuss this anyways! :beathorse:

Let's get back to discussing motorcycles and rides!!!

So, you had better destroy your motorcycles, and any cars that you may have. Same for your computer, and cell phone. TV has to go too. If it is such a problem, quit contributing to it.

Then I'd be a hippy....:-D

I do my part in different ways!

No offense taken jporter!

Have a good night!