Buell

RSVDon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: @ V4 - maybe the 650 model. :p

And I whole heartedly agree that Vtwins are total hooligan bikes on the street, there's something about the personality of those bikes over the bland Japanese I4 bikes - that's what makes it so tough. I'm a numbers guy, not an emotions guy - the Ceeber does everything better on paper, but I would almost guarantee the Buell is a much more 'fun' ride.

It's unique. It's got a very cool cult following with tons of really cool riders. People that enjoy riding for what it should be.

Couldn't agree more. Uniqueness is a huge selling point for me' date=' love the R6, but I'm just not IN love with it.

Not just to ride to the local wing house and bullshit for hours.

Ouch . I like wings alright?:p

After actualy riding it, somehow the look of the pods doesn't seem to matter anymore...function over form. It's a rider's bike. It feels exotic & makes my F4i seem like an appliance.

I'm curious to hear how Jbot compares his 1125 the the Duc or the Aprilia.

I just got back from HD...my new ride is outside in the parking lot...probably trying to cool itself down! I forgot what bike I was on and bounced off the limiter as I was trying to merge on the highway. Pics later.

Did anyone else get an ass load of tshirts and a buell backpack? They had me grab a shirt off the rack, and then gave me 4 more of the black shirts from the IMS show...plus a backpack..which I had to carry in my backpack that I was wearing...which was already filled with a laptop and other crap. Anyways...

Initial thoughts:

• HD mechanics don't know shit about adjusting suspension.
  • Some Pazzo levers are in order
  • A ZX10 she is not, but I think I'm going to have more fun in the corners on the Buell. I was damn near scraping pegs with very little effort
  • A highway bike, she is not.
  • Thank Buddha (or insert mythical being here) for the comfortable stance. My wrists are already happy.
  • The cheese grater (fender) is the first thing to go

UP, I saw your Ninja out front. It misses you.

Edited by InyaAzz

I just got back HD...my new ride is outside in the parking lot...probably trying to cool itself down! I forgot what bike I was on and bounced off the limiter as I was trying to merge on the highway. Pics later.

Did anyone else get an ass load of tshirts and a buell backpack? They had me grab a shirt off the rack, and then gave me 4 more of the black shirts from the IMS show...plus a backpack..which I had to carry in my backpack that I was wearing...which was already filled with a laptop and other crap. Anyways...

Initial thoughts:

• HD mechanics don't know shit about adjusting suspension.
  • Some Pazzo levers are in order
  • A ZX10 she is not, but I think I'm going to have more fun in the corners on the Buell. I was damn near scraping pegs with very little effort
  • A highway bike, she is not.
  • Thank Buddha (or insert mythical being here) for the comfortable stance. My wrists are already happy.
  • The cheese grater (fender) is the first thing to go

UP, I saw your Ninja out front. It misses you.

so which one did you get?

Inya,

As you get more miles on it, the fan will run less and it will make more power. Those motors seem to take about 5k to make max power.

Laminar Lip and ZG make windscreen extensions that make the hwy more pleasant.

Does it feel like you're sitting on the front wheel :)

^ What he said.

It's a 'Sport Fighter'. :)

Much less aggressive stance on the 1125R. For me, it's a good thing. If you plan on carving corners you will need to decide if that suits you or not. I thought it would bother me...but after taking some on/off ramps at speed today...I don't see any issues. Just need a lil seat time.

** "Pics of your Bike-Post 'em up" is where I loaded a few of the new ride. Guess I coulda put them here. It was a long day up and back but I'm glad to have it in the garage. Worse part about it is I gotta leave in the morning for a week out to AZ,

I'd like to tell everybody I'm having a great vacation out west, but alas, I will not BS you, I am driving a U-haul truck from Monroe, Mi. to Phoenix.. Yipee. It's always the family. Gonna suck major. I'd also like to say thanks for the interesting comments, opinions, and ranting, Broadens my narrow hillbilly mind. Anyway, hope u guys have a good weekend, maybe ride. Looking forward to meeting some of you some time.

One more thing, A Busa is a rolling turd? Are you shitting me Pyle? I saw that pic of you rolling around the track in black leather on the lil' red scooter and ..... ah never mind.

Have a good weekend.

Mike