Buell

RSVDon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an option to get rid of either of my Suzukis... they are my copper set. :D

Only option is what to add...

@Inya: A coworker and I went out to LEHD on Friday, they're running some of the best deals on the XB bikes that I can find. My coworker was looking at the XB as a first bike...

@Inya: A coworker and I went out to LEHD on Friday, they're running some of the best deals on the XB bikes that I can find. My coworker was looking at the XB as a first bike...

That's what I've found out after calling around. Tell your friend to stay away from the XB12Ss. It's the last one there. He/She can't have it.

Uh what? I can hear your vagina flapping in the wind. The Factory is rated 140 at the crank too....oh wait. :D

Lulz @ flapping pussy.

That's what I've found out after calling around. Tell your friend to stay away from the XB12Ss. It's the last one there. He/She can't have it.

He needs wifey approval - and I think that'll be an uphill battle for him, even at that price. He's got the funds, but his wife is a pretty adamant 'no' so far.

I just called LE HD. All the Buells are gone...except one.. An XB9.

You'll get different opinions on this but...I prefer the XB9 motor to the XB12. Both are solid streetable motors. The XB9 revs a bit quicker, the 12 has a bit more torque. The top speed difference is about 4-5 mph.

The Stock SS stock seat is better, but upgraded Buell OEM seats are fairly inexpensive & I know where you could get a used Corbin :)

He rang the bell and the whole dealership staff started clapping' date=' hooting and hollering. Then, the spotlights started dancing and Motle Crue's "Girls, Girls, Girls" started playing. (just the beginning part with the motorcycle noises)

It was fucking awesome. :lol: I would have told them I changed my mind and walked out the door. :lol:[/quote']

:eek::nono:

You're shitting me.

I agree, if I was Jinu I would've wok'd right on out.

I've heard the XB9 revs quicker...but the main reason for me trying out a vtwin was the torque. Hmmm..maybe this is the universe's way of making the decision for me.

@ Justin, I called Bike Town..they have a black Ss, but they want $1000 more than LE. Of course, I didn't negotiate...and wasn't going to over the phone. But for that money, they can keep it, especially since it was all black and I would need to dump almost $1000 into it to get the color I want. That makes the XB9 more attractive since it's already the right color.

If you search Badweb, the XB9 vs XB12 deabate has happened MANY times. Opinions are split pretty evenly.

Both motors are reliable. Some (I would say the vast minority) XB12 owners have reported pinging in hot weather, but it is easily fixed by checking the timing.

Yes' date=' and when you buy the bike and ring the bell you'll have to return to OR.net with a report of how ghey buying a Harley Davidson really is. :lol:[/quote']

Exactly what part of HD is ghey??? They can make their own sport bike without Buell.

507375.jpg

507376.jpg