Q-S-&-L Bike Night 10/21/09

mrbret

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So okay, something really interesting happened to a small group of riders on the way to old CC before QSL and no one's mentioned it??????

C'mon, tell everyone else what happened, I'm not gonna say anything except that it was your lucky night! :cool:

BTW, we like to bowl !

So okay' date=' something really interesting happened to a small group of riders on the way to old CC before QSL and no one's mentioned it??????

C'mon, tell everyone else what happened, I'm not gonna say anything except that it was your lucky night! :cool:

BTW, we like to bowl ![/quote']

are you talking about the Star Boys/girls that got pulled over doing 130 mph and didn't get tickets. He prolly didn't want to deal with it.

LOLZ! I had a helmet the whole ride...I just had to pick my gf up from gemini and take her to bike night...It was only like 4 minutes without my lid! :p

That's just like saying you hit a South Parsons Hooker for 4 minutes without protection. Then you put one on.

I not giving you shit cause I love you. It's just that you're a shiddy rider. :D

I was at QSL at 7:45... where were the rest of you??? :) We ended up going to hooters.
there was two tables of us inside eating........like15+

How do you roll to an establishment where there are like 40 bikes owned by ppl you know... Notice that none of them are out by the bikes, and THEN say "where were you guys?"?;)

Just messin' with you EMM JAYE! Would have been nice to catch up before I dipped out though.

That's just like saying you hit a South Parsons Hooker for 4 minutes without protection. Then you put one on.

I not giving you shit cause I love you. It's just that you're a shiddy rider. :D

Damn:bow:

yeah with me and junior leading.. about 125-130 mph... slowed up behind a rv... and wicky wicky whoop whoop... ahhh FU^* then he was really cool lol thank you again Delaware county sheriffs Office

Yeah you guys got lucky :), that cop really just didn't want to do all that paperwork and call 5 tow trucks

to impound all your bikes, now if it had been just one of ya it might have been different.

And hey, we all speed, I don't think theres many on here (at least regulars) that can say they don't or haven't,

even I was doing tripple digits for a brief bit on 270 last night on the way there! Picking and choosing when and

where to run those kinds of speeds is what makes the difference.

At least you didn't run, don't want to end up like the guy in that "other" thread :D!