Just won 2 Blue Jackets tickets

Casper

What game? If it's one of the games I've got, we could meet up for a few cocktails.

They're good for any home game except the Penguins game, but we already have tickets to that one anyways. I haven't picked what game yet. Thinking about the Avalanche game on December 5th. I'm always up for cocktails.

They're good for any home game except the Penguins game, but we already have tickets to that one anyways. I haven't picked what game yet. Thinking about the Avalanche game on December 5th. I'm always up for cocktails.

Let's Go Pens!!! :D

Cool. We'll be at the Pens game. The day before my birthday so the cocktails will be flowing. Let's meet up before the game.

Last year they were 6 rows up in the NE corner...Now they are center Ice in the balcony...

Section 204 row H

Nice seats. I like it up there but can't talk myself into moving. I'm in 121 row EE. We'll have to meet up. Do you ever go to the R Bar?

Nice seats. I like it up there but can't talk myself into moving. I'm in 121 row EE. We'll have to meet up. Do you ever go to the R Bar?

R Bar, I love that place. You guys want to meet up there before the Penguins game?

The one, with you squatting...taking a pic. And...someone behind...you trying to hump your head. And the priceless caption's of. "Always gotta fuck with the little guy". And...."fuck you and your fat friend!". :D

:lol: yeah!! that was me :lol: and btw i meant all the hatred too!! :lol: