I know baseball is boring and all

smashweights

:dunno: infield fly rule :lol:

no clue, did you see what i was talking about? throw from OF to home way ahead of Posada, who turns back to 3rd, catcher pursues. runner from 2nd was almost to 3rd already and stops shy of the bag. Posada runs through third and stands foul side of the bag, not touching it. Catcher tags BOTH runners standing off the bag. Ump declares Posada out, other runner safe (who had NOT touched 3rd at all yet).

it was a blown call. the third base ump is asleep at the switch. both runners should have been out. it looked like he was telling A's manager that he called the lead runner out for being out of the baseline...

i wish they had microphones on them.

the ESPN box score called it a fielder's choice, posada out at home... i dunno wtf is going on. the other umps should have conferred IMO. maybe they dont wanna make the 3rd base ump look bad???

Just another blown call by the umpires in the postseason. There seem to be a lot of those this year.

every series is just full of them. I have barely watched much of any games this year but every time I catch an inning or two I have seen several blown calls. Seems the Angels/Yankees series is the worst however

Agreed. I'm suprised the yanks didn't put up more of a fight over it.

I didn't see it but from what I'm understanding the Angels were the ones that got screwed, getting 1 out as opposed to the 2 they should have gotten

that third base ump sucked last night. I am a yankees fan but he completely blew that double play call. He also blew nick swisher tagging up and leaving for home not like that run mattered but still bs.