Sunday 10/25?

Bad324

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahha gah dam, I think this is the most indecisive group of people on the internet.

Well this was bad324's thread so I don't wanna steal it...... but I am going riding all fawking day, I plan on starting at about 9am and riding til about 6pm. So I plan on getting lunch and maybe dinner also during my riding. As for a place, maybe out to amish country stuff, I really enjoyed it out there last time I was there. What time you lookin to start ridin JBCTOWN?

I don't know about an organized ride, but I'm going out for a "run the tank out" for sure. I've been meaning to empty my tank since I got the bike so I could see the range of the reserve on my tank.

122 miles right now just switched to reserve. Got a gas can in my saddlebag so I'll be good :)

again, if people wanna, i'm gonna try and meet at valley view quaker steak and lube around noon - 12:30, grab lunch, and then putz around the valley view roads.

i'll call up isaac's papa tomorrow, and rslo and try to meet up. you guys are welcome to join in. i'll post up around 11am before i leave.

it's going to be 50's and sunny all afternoon, so it should be good enough to ride around.

this won't be some crazy ride or anything... it's going to be a certified Ohio Posers ride, fo sho.