Security system monitoring special - $15/mo.

max power

I just launched a full on local advertising assault to get my security business built up beyond friends and family, so, for a limited time, you, my friends, can get in on the friends and family monitoring prices.

I am offering no contract monitoring by my UL monitoring station for only $15/mo.

There is a one time $50 charge to come out and convert your system to my monitoring station and do a system check up and the monitoring fee must be paid one year up front for a total of $230.

I also offer great rates on security, fire and CCTV system installation and service.

I have been doing low voltage work (fire, secuirity CCTV, access control) for 10 years and can work on just about any system out there.

PM me for details or questions.

Just wanted to wish you luck and make sure eveyone realizes that IS a great deal,

about half off what you'd expect to pay thru ADT and the other trunk slammers.

I work for a security company myself and am getting a slightly better deal than that

thru them on our monitoring, but not by much!

I had my system installed only a few months ago and are loving it so far. It took some getting use to and it all straightened out, but shawn came out and fixed everything as I wanted. Definitely recommend have him coming to anyones place and getting all they want sorted out.

I might have to talk to you on this.

Same here. I've got an ADT system that was built into the house, but I don't think it's been turned on in the better part of 5-7 years.

What kind of internet portals do you have? I'm trying to get my hands on a internet-enabled thermostat, so if I know that I'm going to have to extend my trips another week or so (which happens all the time) I'll be able to mess with the heat settings so I don't rack up charges.

I'm trying to get my hands on a internet-enabled thermostat, so if I know that I'm going to have to extend my trips another week or so (which happens all the time) I'll be able to mess with the heat settings so I don't rack up charges.

If you're going away on a trip why not just turn down the stat to something low but above freezing when you leave and not worry about it?

Is that your company or just one you use to do the monitoring for you?

I have contracted with them to do monitoring for me. I have worked with them for several years at a former employer and they are a very good, very professional monitoring company.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...