Experience Points

hue jass

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that some of the point totals are accumulating from recently, not back tracked historically. Which would be difficult to do anyway. So like what I see on mine, I've got zero on rep given away. Which tells me that it's looking only at a very recent time frame. Which means everyone's new style totals will jump around till things settle down... And what Kawi said, still tweaking stuff...

Plus the activity percentage, if it's looking at only the last few days, a day or two away, will knock that down quickly.

I'll trade you for an e-hug. :rolleyes:

Sorry all transactions must be carried out in person and with feeling, none of that half harted stuff. :D

But at the moment I can't even rep you so hold on to that e-hug for later.

How do you give points away?

It's lame. When you give them away to people Casper wants to give them back to you for some reason. It's pointless to have the option if he un-does the transfer.:nono: Might be because it made someone ahead of him in points and he has to be on top. :dunno:

i think i lost like 12k points... i'm guessing that was to change the exp being influenced so much from rep?

This is the case, when Ben changes it from 1 point to .001 point it becomes a huge change, odd though, I'd think the developers would have made it more of an "adjustment" rather than "deduction"