Experience Points

hue jass

click on the persons screen name and its will give you the option.
I took it away since certain people were abusing it.
It's lame. When you give them away to people Casper wants to give them back to you for some reason. It's pointless to have the option if he un-does the transfer.:nono: Might be because it made someone ahead of him in points and he has to be on top. :dunno:
I could care less about being on top, but having the people who abused the rep giving all their experience points to a brand new person raises some flags amigo. Talking about shit being lame, if you want to be on top, earn it. Seriously dude, you're pissing me off. If you don't like it here stop signing in.
It appears that some of the point totals are accumulating from recently, not back tracked historically. Which would be difficult to do anyway. So like what I see on mine, I've got zero on rep given away. Which tells me that it's looking only at a very recent time frame. Which means everyone's new style totals will jump around till things settle down... And what Kawi said, still tweaking stuff...

Plus the activity percentage, if it's looking at only the last few days, a day or two away, will knock that down quickly.

Activity will fluctuate a lot. It's calculated based on the past seven days.

The experience points aren't meant to be another fucking "oh look at me" meter.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People were abusing the system!?

You don't say...

The Casptatorship reigns supreme...and it definitely works out better in this case.

If there was or will be any "value" to the experience point system then people need to use it properly. Otherwise, I can see Caspers point. It's not a 'value-add' feature to the forum if certain people abuse it and therefore doesn't need to be active.

If there was or will be any "value" to the experience point system then people need to use it properly. Otherwise, I can see Caspers point. It's not a 'value-add' feature to the forum if certain people abuse it and therefore doesn't need to be active.

Holy crap. Not that you need it, but I'm giving you rep for that.

I'd rep you for that statement but apparently I can't. :rolleyes: Are we limited to giving rep once per month or something now?:(

I'd rep you for that statement but apparently I can't. :rolleyes: Are we limited to giving rep once per month or something now?:(

I think like 10 per day, but you have to spread it over 10 people. So if you give someone rep, you have to give rep to 10 other people before you can give it to them again.

That must be another rule enacted to curb 'abuse'....

The only change was the spreading it around part. It used to be three. There were a dozen or so people just giving each other rep back and forth. It's kinda pointless to have a system like this in place if people just abuse it. "Oh it's just fun, let us have fun Casper". The arcade is for fun. The rep and the experience are suppose to actually mean something.

You can also just turn it off so it doesn't show Lance. Might be easier.

After you give it away you'll just earn more.

It's in your options.

I'm don't even get the point of "giving it away"???

Why would you want to give your "experience" to someone else?

And give me back my flower beeetch :bigfinger:

How'd I get "Calendar" again? I haven't added anything lately?? Not complaining.... Just curious. Plus..... I just got all my old points & levels back??? Again.... Curious