I want to move out of the country, but...

Likwid

Dual citizenship doesn't exist in the USA. If I remember right. If you take dual citizenship somewhere else, you automatically lose the US citizenship?

The exception that I know of is children born to US servicemen and women overseas, can declare that country or the USA when they turn 18. But not both.

I've never been but I think Mexico would be awesome! I love mexican food! That's the one major issue I had in the middle-east, there aren't a lot of food options!

I've been to Mexico City many times on business..and let me tell you, REAL Mexican food? Nothing like the garbage we get in the states. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Mexican food..but it doesn't resemble REAL Mexican food in any shape or form.

I've been to Mexico City many times on business..and let me tell you, REAL Mexican food? Nothing like the garbage we get in the states. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Mexican food..but it doesn't resemble REAL Mexican food in any shape or form.

Completely agree with this. The two times I've been there I have had better stuff from the sidewalk taco stands than I have had here in the states. Mexican food could frankly be my favorite food of all time

See that's what's wrong! I don't know if I love REAL Mexican food... I'd hope so... I love spice!

I can't remember which country has the highest rate of fallatio? It was on the manshow not to long ago. Like the Ukrain or something. Crazy % like 98 compared to US of 28% or soemthing.

I can't remember which country has the highest rate of fallatio? It was on the manshow not to long ago. Like the Ukrain or something. Crazy % like 98 compared to US of 28% or soemthing.

you are right. i just cant remember it either they had it on a radio talk show i was listening too also.

• 2 weeks later...
It's funny how a region that came up with monotheism is now a very dangerous place to live, with no tolerance for other belief systems. Let me know how the strip clubs are out there...

There's a quote that some use when referring to Jerusalem, "The closer you get to God, the harder it is to share."