T-Shirt Quotes

Casper

I just got a job at a custom screen printing company, dunno what shipping would look like though, and don't know if my discount would apply to such a large order. Let me know if you want me to check in to it. :)

Please check in on it.....if the prices are good with shipping.....

Man I must be on ignore or something.

Any of the ones I did are vector. All but shiny side up and the duck are 1 spot color anyway, The rest I can convert to grayscale in Photoshop to be 1 color, there about 20 spot colors in each of those, would need to be converted anyway.

I'll get back to you asap, but right now I'm getting ~3-5 per shirt if we do an order between 30 -100... is that reasonable?

This is for tshirts, we could get the one off stuff like hoodies and crews as well but they are much more since we're not doing those in bulk.

Casper? Art? Everyone?

PS: I'm working on the "can we do a bunch" so we might be able to do all the logos as part of the bulk, so 15 of each or something... I'll let you know.

3-5 per shirt.... sounds good to me - inflated some to raise money for OR of course! :)

I think a lot of people would be interested in Hoodies... I know I would probably get one or 2 if they weren't insanely expensive.

lik im confused by ur post. but then again im from coshocton

Was posting on my way out the door at work :)

Basically for an order of 30-100 or so the price for Ohio-Riders would be at most $5.00 a tshirt. So let's say Casper wants to order 50 tshirts he'd collect/front $250.00 then sell them to us or sell them at a meet and greet for whatever he wants for $10.00 a piece to cover OR hosting or whatever (hookers and blow).

@MJ: hoodies aren't insane, ~$20 or so. My hookup is giving us dealer prices, so I'm not sure we can get much cheaper unless someone knows of some that fell off the truck ;-D

I'll get back to you asap, but right now I'm getting ~3-5 per shirt if we do an order between 30 -100... is that reasonable?

This is for tshirts, we could get the one off stuff like hoodies and crews as well but they are much more since we're not doing those in bulk.

Casper? Art? Everyone?

PS: I'm working on the "can we do a bunch" so we might be able to do all the logos as part of the bulk, so 15 of each or something... I'll let you know.

Was posting on my way out the door at work :)

Basically for an order of 30-100 or so the price for Ohio-Riders would be at most $5.00 a tshirt. So let's say Casper wants to order 50 tshirts he'd collect/front $250.00 then sell them to us or sell them at a meet and greet for whatever he wants for $10.00 a piece to cover OR hosting or whatever (hookers and blow).

@MJ: hoodies aren't insane, ~$20 or so. My hookup is giving us dealer prices, so I'm not sure we can get much cheaper unless someone knows of some that fell off the truck ;-D

Dude, that's got to be a shitty shirt for $5 printed. :lol:

Get me more info and PM it to me. I need to know what brand the shirt is, weight, material, etc. Our t-shirt place here can get us shitty shirts for under $5/piece, but we opted for better quality shirts. Right now we're using Jerzees heavyweight 5.6oz 50/50 tshirts.

Dude, that's got to be a shitty shirt for $5 printed. :lol:

Get me more info and PM it to me. I need to know what brand the shirt is, weight, material, etc. Our t-shirt place here can get us shitty shirts for under $5/piece, but we opted for better quality shirts.

No problem :) Will find out tomorrow, I know the shirts last time (was 10 or so) were really good, but I don't know what standards you have lol

We have to make at least $5 profit each for it to be worth it. So if we can get them for $5, we'll probably sell them for around $10 picked up or $15ish shipped (postage and packaging). I really don't think we can get them for $5/ea printed though. I checked with the company we've been using and that doesn't even cover the cost of the shirt. Also, we've been ordering 20 - 25 at a time. I refuse to do another large order. We fronted for 50 shirts this last time, and we're still sitting on almost 30 of them from people saying they wanted one then backed out or never picked them up. 30 shirts is a lot of $$$$. $10 - $15 for a good quality t-shirt is a good price.

We have to make at least $5 profit each for it to be worth it. So if we can get them for $5, we'll probably sell them for around $10 picked up or $15ish shipped (postage and packaging). I really don't think we can get them for $5/ea printed though. I checked with the company we've been using and that doesn't even cover the cost of the shirt. Also, we've been ordering 20 - 25 at a time. I refuse to do another large order. We fronted for 50 shirts this last time, and we're still sitting on almost 30 of them from people saying they wanted one then backed out or never picked them up. 30 shirts is a lot of $$$$. $10 - $15 for a good quality t-shirt is a good price.

I'll find out tomorrow, I wasn't trying to imply your current shirts are cheap or you were making a ton of money, was just looking to help out.

I'd consider a split order... fronting money for NEO basically.