Yes its another fu$#ing Hinds thread

attackpainter

So i got a call from a buddy of mine who runs a towing company saying he spent the last two days moving everything out of Hinds. I went in yesterday saw 8 or so new Kawasakis ..... still wanting full retail and a some leftover accesories.

Looks like theyre finally done I did manage to pick up a set of Kushitani gloves for a really really really low price. And Jeff and Max gave me 2 kawasaki displays. But as i was leaving i heard Jeff on the phone yelling at someone saying "How the fuck am i supposed to stay in business" Then yelling to himself. "They want me to just stay in business over a signed piece of paper?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i got a call from a buddy of mine who runs a towing company saying he spent the last two days moving everything out of Hinds. I went in yesterday saw 8 or so new Kawasakis ..... still wanting full retail and a some leftover accesories.

Looks like theyre finally done I did manage to pick up a set of Kushitani gloves for a really really really low price. And Jeff and Max gave me 2 kawasaki displays. But as i was leaving i heard Jeff on the phone yelling at someone saying "How the fuck am i supposed to stay in business" Then yelling to himself. "They want me to just stay in business over a signed piece of paper?"

I think we all knew this was coming.

I'm the kind of guy who will pay a few hundred more to get the better service.

They never worked on any of my bikes, no way.. I bought one of my Busa's there and the tire pressure on my rear was like 20 pounds too much, glad I checked it before riding my fat ass on it.

I don't think there is a dealer in Columbus that is worth a few hundred dollars. Used bike maybe, but new, no way a bike is a bike.

They never worked on any of my bikes, no way.. I bought one of my Busa's there and the tire pressure on my rear was like 20 pounds too much, glad I checked it before riding my fat ass on it.

I don't think there is a dealer in Columbus that is worth a few hundred dollars. Used bike maybe, but new, no way a bike is a bike.

I meant service as in customer service. As for being worth the extra money or not, I guess that's just a personal preference.

You should see all the other threads about Hinds. Not good. Not really a surprise.

really? ha i had no idea. they didnt seem like the best shop to buy from. i bought a dirtbike off them in 05. but that was about the only time i went in. i have heard bad things about them and how i should NEVER take my bikes there for service.

I loved leaving the store after Jeff acted out, and finding my first RSVR in the Dispatch inexpensively. And buying it with the money that I had with me to purchase either a 955, 900SS, or Falco from Hinds. The loss was NOT mine.