Yes its another fu$#ing Hinds thread

attackpainter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i dealt with them they were "having a hard time paying bills/creditors and their employees". that what the sales lady tonya told me and she also said "we are about to go under"

she is actually a member on here i believe........... or was. :lol:

http://www.hindsmotorsports.com/

Hinds Motorsports will be closed the week of November 2 in anticipation of the sale of the building and/or the contents. Please visit this website for further developments.

If you wish to contact us, please email us at info@hindsmotorsports.com or fax us at 740-548-1911. We will be available by appointment only if you wish to enter the building.

http://www.hindsmotorsports.com/

Hinds Motorsports will be closed the week of November 2 in anticipation of the sale of the building and/or the contents. Please visit this website for further developments.

If you wish to contact us, please email us at info@hindsmotorsports.com or fax us at 740-548-1911. We will be available by appointment only if you wish to enter the building.

Wow. I wonder how much it's selling for.

i just talked to a good friend of my who is one of max's best friends. he said " business wasnt bad, max's dad (the owner) got a job offer out west making stupid $ so they are selling the shop to move out there"

Riiiiight... He got the job well after the issues. Trust me. Oh, wait... Gotta be quiet or I'll get blasted by the owner again...

The only word I can think of is "karma"...

im waiting for the owner to come in here and post up everyone's real name like that makes him cool or something.

No shit. When he did that, showed me what he was all about :rolleyes:

i guess they sold the business... but pretty much yeah

Sounds like all the product lines got pulled by the manufacturers. What's left to "sell" besides the building & any leftover inventory? Their reputation is shit on here, so I'm not sure they could'a cashed in on that either. I'm guessing they were just telling you that to save some face.

Where's Putty at with the inside skinny on this? He staunchly supported them last go around, & was friends with them IIIRC

OY! We need a klubhause.

I'll put $5 on it.

Hmm.. Said clubhouse isn't all that far away from home.... Could be cool!

What's the plan Casper? I want a cool OR clubhouse ID card! :lol:

No kiddin'! While Tyson's mansion would obviously be prestigious..... This would be much closer for me! ;) Hell...... Straight shot down 23 & I don't even have to come all the way into town!! :D