Getting rid of my bikes

jeremygsxr

These bikes are sold. I have a 97 KX 250 and a 02 TTR 125.

The kx is scary fast. It is in excellent condition. The motor was redone in 08. Lots of aftermarket stuff. I have rode the bike like 6 times this year and it was just around the house, giving the kids a ride. I'm asking $1400, but for OR members I'll take $1200 (as long as your rep is in the positive,lol).

The 125 is in great shape, also. This bike is perfect for beating around the trails. It has very low hours. It has full FMF pipe, Uni-filter. The tires are about 3/4 tread. I am asking $1000, OR members special is $900.

I need to sell at least one of these bikes to get an suv. My little Toyota Pickup is not big enough for me and my family.

Pics are in my album. http://www.ohio-riders.net/album.php?albumid=96

My number is 513 383 3244

Edited by jeremygsxr
sold

I'll make a good deal if you buy both! I'll even throw in something for the head!

Wow...now that you've mentioned head...this completely changes things. Jk, good luck with the sale. Both bikes look good. To bads...i haz no money. Been wanting a dirt bike for a while.