Nut Up or Shut Up! (Directors Cut)

McLovin

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW the FUCK did I get dragged into this shit??? any f-er wants to talk shit can grow a set, come to canal and talk it to my face where I can shove my foot up his ass.... none of you a-holes know me.... if you did you would know better... :mad::bigfinger:

...if I remember correctly...what you just did in the post I quoted was how you got brought up.

I say go ahead and ban me then..... I'm sick and tired of all the shit talk behind my back when all I have ever done is try to get people together and make sure people have a good time.... I didn't do a f-n thing to anyone from coshocton, and the only reason I knew about it was someone told me.... so fine f you guys and all this crap!! don't ask me for anything else.

...if I remember correctly...what you just did in the post I quoted was how you got brought up.

See, I edited his post for a reason. You obviously quoted it, filling in what I removed. Now he broke a rule against violence. But as I didn't give any of you guys infractions/bans for breaking rule 5, I opted to edit what he posted. Sinner posted the rules, and I was about to PM Moose telling him to knock it off. So you're just trying to stir more shit.

shit i mean there were ppl who dressed up as "kershocton boys" at and ordn organized party. obviously make fun of all of us. did we get pissed and call the cops and and report u for slander? fuck no we laughed about it.

That was funny i don't care who you are!!! And I'm sure the cops would have found it funny if someone reported us for a Halloween costume :lol:

:wackit:

That was funny i don't care who you are!!! And I'm sure the cops would have found it funny if someone reported us for a Halloween costume :lol:

:wackit:

u say its funny i could have taken offense to it.

that just proves my point. we say something funny in a private group and get shut down.

ppl make fun of us in public at and ordn event and its just all fun and games.

I say go ahead and ban me then..... I'm sick and tired of all the shit talk behind my back when all I have ever done is try to get people together and make sure people have a good time.... I didn't do a f-n thing to anyone from coshocton, and the only reason I knew about it was someone told me.... so fine f you guys and all this crap!! don't ask me for anything else.

Agreed. This man does a lot to put on events at Knights of Columbus for everyone here. Not only that, after the first Christmas party there he got the Knights to become a sponsor and let us use the hall for free. Moose is a die hard member of this site. Anything that might possibly make it better, he's all for.

I feel the same way he does lately.

u say its funny i could have taken offense to it.

that just proves my point. we say something funny in a private group and get shut down.

ppl make fun of us in public at and ordn event and its just all fun and games.

Bitching about people posting RIP threads is funny? Pratt came in a straight jacket. Does that mean she should be offended at her self?

This is where people have different levels of offense....some people would take offense to someone dressing up and making fun of them and some would not....

But as Admin this is where its going to get dicey......

There lies the different of views....

Bitching about people posting RIP threads is funny? Pratt came in a straight jacket. Does that mean she should be offended at her self?

how many was there from all over the place that no one knew? if u know them i understand posting about it, but when its joe blow from bfe Kansas it gets a little annoying.

This is where people have different levels of offense....some people would take offense to someone dressing up and making fun of them and some would not....

But as Admin this is where its going to get dicey......

There lies the different of views....

I think there's a very distinct line between making fun of someone specific behind their back on a public forum versus dressing up for Halloween to make fun of a whole town. The costumes didn't say Adam and Brian. They weren't targeted at individuals. Thus, they weren't personal attacks. Now Pratt's on the other hand was definitely a personal attack, but against herself. So....

Then ban me too!!!! If this board is going to be ran by these guys and their BS "I'm better and faster than you attitude" I don't want to be a part of it!! I have phone numbers of anyone I would want to associate with from here anyway.

:bigfinger:

HA..making fun? or fucking annoyed i believe it was more like this..

im tired of ppl posting up RIP threads and having to read about ppl dyin on bikes ppl die everyday, then there was this ppl just post up RIP posts just to raise there post count then someone said yea it would be totally necessary if they were an ohiorider or a family member of an ohio rider

how many was there from all over the place that no one knew? if u know them i understand posting about it, but when its joe blow from bfe Kansas it gets a little annoying.
Find me the thread about Joe Blow in BFE, Kansas. If it was a motorcyclist in Ohio, well then that's pretty fucking relevant to a site for Ohio motorcyclists. If it was someone in the armed forces, I'd say that's pretty fucking worthy of being post as well.

Bitching about people posting RIP threads is funny?

Again not breaking any rules except for your disagreement with the issue. Make it a rule you can't say anything negative about R.I.P. threads you have that control. I think it's kind of shitty when someone chimes in that they should be wearing a helmet in the R.I.P. threads but I don't muddy them up with a discussion about how we all have free choice and that people who don't ride motorcycles think those who do shouldn't because there is a chance they might be killed. It's a risk we all assume to our own personal level of risk/reward.

HA..making fun? or fucking annoyed i believe it was more like this..

im tired of ppl posting up RIP threads and having to read about ppl dyin on bikes ppl die everyday, then there was this ppl just post up RIP posts just to raise there post count then someone said yea it would be totally necessary if they were an ohiorider or a family member of an ohio rider

See that's the beauty of a forum.... you don't have to click on the link and read the thread. You only read what you want to read. So if you read all those RIP posts, you chose to.

Again not breaking any rules except for your disagreement with the issue. Make it a rule you can't say anything negative about R.I.P. threads you have that control. I think it's kind of shitty when someone chimes in that they should be wearing a helmet in the R.I.P. threads but I don't muddy them up with a discussion about how we all have free choice and that people who don't ride motorcycles think those who do shouldn't because there is a chance they might be killed. It's a risk we all assume to our own personal level of risk.

I didn't say that was breaking the rules. They said the posts in the social group were just to be funny. I asked if making fun of RIP threads was funny. The rules were broken with personal attacks (lots of them). As for helmets, I believe it's your own choice whether you wear one or not. There should be no law. I choose to wear one. That's my right. But that has nothing to do with this thread.