and people say busas cant turn

slowbusa

Now imagine what he could do on a bike that's designed to turn!:p

I'll give credit and say we've seen plenty of guys on Busas and ZX14s that do a decent job at the track. Of course, same ability level on say a GSXR750 or even a 1000 and they get toasted...

The point is that it can be done - hell, I've seen worse do well at the track... BUT, if riding something that is more design specific, it makes life a lot easier.

I appreciate the guys that can do it. It says a lot about them. Riding something more suitable is much easier and these guys aren't going to take the easy route. Kudos to them...

Another pic of same rider (Macon 454 on the board). Bet there aren't a whole lot of riders on this board that can do this. The Busa is a very capable machine in the right hands. It's also rock solid going thru the corners because it is heavier. If we do lose a little ground in the corners, we can make up for it in the straights. :D

He doesn't look like the average 5'6" 180 lb kid on that bike either. :)

No, he's not. He's 5'7" and prolly about 200 lbs. He's also in his late 40's early 50's. I rode with him a little bit last spring.

He was draggin a knee 2 up quite a bit also.

No, he's not. He's 5'7" and prolly about 200 lbs. He's also in his late 40's early 50's. I rode with him a little bit last spring.

He was draggin a knee 2 up quite a bit also.

Must be the helmet instead of a backwards baseball cap that's throwing me off. :p

Either way it's more lean than I feel comfortable biting off so nice photo.:D